Good win versus Saint's. Did the Dundee Fire service train at Dens Park?

All CSA News is picked up from here and published on Newsnow.co.uk
Joe O'Rourke

Good win versus Saint's. Did the Dundee Fire service train at Dens Park?

Postby Joe O'Rourke » Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:11 pm

It was an Impressive display from Celtic on Saturday against a stuffy St Johnstone team, you always know what you get playing against a team coached by Craig Levein, they will always make it difficult for you, but he’s one of the few Premier League Coaches who plays against the Newco the same way, he has no love of them or referees since his Dundee Utd days, when he was cheated playing against the club that died, he has carried that with him ever since, and is not shy at voicing his opinion about the officials.

It was great to see Kyogo back to his best, the wee man looked a bit off for a couple of weeks, but his work rate and movement was fantastic against the Saints, I don’t think their defenders will be too disappointed about not having to face Kyogo again this season. Nicolas Kuhn also showed exactly why Celtic signed him, he reminded me on Saturday of one of my favourite players of the last decade, Paddy Roberts. Nico has struggled since having a wisdom tooth removed before he arrived at Celtic Park, he lost about 9 kilos in weight, but he has regained his strength again, and looks like a real handful on the wing, maybe he could have given his wisdom tooth to the match official, he had a horrid day of it, it doesn’t come as any surprise now.

We should have scored more goals against Saints, certainly had a stone wall penalty denied at 0-0, and their keeper had a few good saves, I think we had three chopped off for offside, the AJ one was baffling to say the least, he certainly wasn’t offside, now is the time to complain about these Cheats, when we win !!! Crawford Allan must be the worst head of referees anywhere in Europe, and we must have the worst set of match officials anywhere in Europe as well, do you think any of them will be selected to officiate at the European Championships in Germany? If not, then all their Cheating has been in vain, although it would appear stopping Celtic making it three in a row is more important than being in Germany.

I was quite surprised to hear there was a pitch inspection at Dens Park yesterday morning, then when I thought about how difficult a match it would be for Sevco, it made sense, they had a big game on Thursday night versus Benfica, and Dundee have been on a good run of form, so maybe now was a good time to get the co-operation of another Cheating Official, the Villain of Tynecastle Don Robertson, there was a rumour going around that the Dundee Fire service trained on the pitch on Saturday night. Robertson was ably abetted by another Anti-Celtic official in Douglas Ross, apparently the only part of the pitch unsafe was the penalty spot, so it was Tavernier’s health they were concerned about.

I say this every week now, we need to do this together, from the very Top of the Club right down to us the supporters, we must all pull together, if anyone, or any group has a problem with anything, keep it until the end of the season, we can only succeed if we use all our energy giving the Manager and Players our 100% backing, no distractions whatsoever. The Double is in our own hands, let’s concentrate all our efforts on winning it.
Glasgow’s still Green & White.

Return to “CSA News”