A lot still to play for, we need to stick together to succeed.

All CSA News is picked up from here and published on Newsnow.co.uk
Joe O'Rourke

A lot still to play for, we need to stick together to succeed.

Postby Joe O'Rourke » Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:04 pm

Like all Celtic Supporters on Saturday I was bamboozled with our inept display, it’s quite worrying to see how our team is performing at this time, something is definitely wrong, and it needs fixing before it’s too late. The difference in this team from the first quarter of the season is alarming, but there is still a double to play for, we still have the League and Cup in our own hands, it’s up to us to make sure we win both.

In this age of social media, we need to ignore some of the outside noise, and get on with the job in hand, there is a culture of blame just now, and supporters have their own ideas who to blame, but that doesn’t help us win this League Title. The Keith Jackson’s, Bill Leckie’s, and Hugh Keevins, are anti-Celtic enough without us writing their headlines for them.

I’ve always said, and I always will say, we need to be united to be successful, we live in a country where the reality is, if your not a Celtic Supporter, you are Anti-Celtic, we need everyone onside to go on and win the Double, and it’s still in our own hands to do just that, but we can only achieve it if we all pull in the same direction, there are still thirty six points to play for, and hopefully three Scottish Cup ties, but we need to treat every single match like a Cup Final from now until the end.

When I went to bed last night, I was a Celtic Supporter, when I got up this morning, I was a Celtic Supporter, and tomorrow morning and every other morning until I die, I’ll be a Celtic Supporter, that’s what we are. As a Great man once said, “They’re there, and they’re always there, and God Bless every one of them.”
Glasgow’s still Green & White.

Return to “CSA News”