Did we learn anything? Aye, Rugby Park is unfit, and Alan Muir is still a Cheat.

All CSA News is picked up from here and published on Newsnow.co.uk
Joe O'Rourke

Did we learn anything? Aye, Rugby Park is unfit, and Alan Muir is still a Cheat.

Postby Joe O'Rourke » Mon Aug 21, 2023 11:22 am

As far as stadiums go, Rugby Park is one of my least favourite ones for a number of reasons. We never get a warm welcome down in darkest Ayrshire, for obvious reasons, I don’t think there will be busloads of Celtic Supporters heading to Celtic Park every couple of weeks. The actual infrastructure of the stadium is shocking, it must allocate the least amount of space per seat of any stadium in Scotland. I assume there are rules for space per seat, so I imagine Kilmarnock is right on the lowest amount of space permissible. Then you have to look at the playing surface, again amongst the worst, if not the worst in the SPL, why we continue to allow plastic pitches is beyond me, why do the other ten teams accept the two teams with plastic pitches? Defies logic.

The game itself was a disaster, and it’s hard to understand why we lose a match to a bunch of hammer throwers, it’s fair to say that we are certainly well below the standard required to be successful, and well below the standard acceptable to the Celtic Support, that’s something that needs to be addressed as a matter of urgency, and the earlier the better. It’s very evident, that at this stage our playing squad is not as strong as it was last season, added to that we have lost CCV and Reo to injury. I understand fully the model we use for player trading, bring them in young and move them on in a couple of seasons for a huge profit. But the reality is, we need to bring in players who are ready to play now, not in six months to a year. We lost two first picks in Carl and Jota, I’m not sure we have replaced them with two first picks, although I like the look of Big Rocki in the games he has played.

But here in Scotland we have a different way of stopping Celtic, and I’m not talking about the basketball route of playing Giants against us, and Mc Innes is a master of that particular art, the big left back looked like Frank Bruno on steroids, and he certainly used his physical attributes to impose himself on the game. No, I’m talking about appointing the Biggest Cheat I’ve seen to officiate at the match. Alan Muir is by far the most blatant Cheat I’ve seen, I will never forget what that scumbag has done to Celtic. He actually cost us a treble, and Ronny Deila his job, when he was part of the “Six Blind Officials” at Hampden who denied Celtic the biggest stonewall penalty in history, and he was standing two yards away.

Let me be clear here, even with cheats like Muir, and I add his Boss Crawford Allan in that, Celtic should still be good enough to be beat Kilmarnock, we underperformed, simple as that, we looked slow and cumbersome, and we didn’t really apply any pressure until we lost a goal. But having said that, Muir let them away with almost everything, according to pictures on the net, the goal we lost was marginally offside, and there was a shout for a penalty late on for a tackle on Haksa. And again with the goal we lost, Greg Taylor was elbowed in the face, a red card offence, but not with Muir. He sent Taylor to the touchline to get cleaned up, and during the time we are down to ten men, they scored. Celtic really need to stand up to this continued “Blatant Cheating” by Crawford Allan and the officials he appoints.

It’s also time we started to take back some control over the other teams regarding ticket allocations. I fully support 100% the stance taken by Celtic with regards to Newco and Snake Mountain. Kilmarnock yesterday was about 4/5 thousand under capacity. Just exactly what their intentions are with how the manage the crowd, I have no idea. They have a standing section in the Moffat Stand with about 30 people in it, and 20 of them were sitting down, they also have a disabled section within that stand, which I commend them for, but the bottom line is this, if they configured the stadium correctly, they could give us both stands, and therefore increase their income from the visiting Celtic Support by 100%. It’s high time the Celtic Support got properly organised with ticket allocations, we talked years ago about selective Bhoycott’s, maybe it’s time to look at it again. Either give us a fair ticket allocation, or keep the lot of them, a few teams would very soon be following the Oldco route out of football.
Glasgow’s still Green & White.

Return to “CSA News”