Bisgrove is playing games. Turned out to be a good weekend !!!

All CSA News is picked up from here and published on Newsnow.co.uk
Joe O'Rourke

Bisgrove is playing games. Turned out to be a good weekend !!!

Postby Joe O'Rourke » Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:41 pm

Once again the Scottish Media are trying to portray Celtic and the Newco as two sides of the same coin, nothing could be further from the truth, and well they know it. James Bisgrove is reported as saying that we need away supporters at football matches, maybe he can explain to all of us then why Newco slashed the number of tickets allocated to Celtic to visit Snake Mountain.

This is a one sided dispute, Newco made a unilateral decision to dramatically reduce the allocation from the full Broomloan Road Stand, to around 750 in the corner crammed between the Broomloan and Govan Stand’s. Celtic Football Club still have the ability to return to the Status Quo, because the Board showed the wisdom to sell the tickets normally allocated to Newco supporters as “Special Season Tickets” which don’t cover those games, but are sold on a game by game basis. Newco on the other hand sold the seats we used to get as season tickets, probably because they needed the money, as well as pandering to the Bigot’s.

What I find really strange about this is the reaction of the Newco followers, they must be happy to not get the opportunity to see their team in action at a Proper World Class Stadium, it shows what a petty pathetic support they really are, what are the words of their anthem again “Follow Follow”? Except to Celtic Park that is. Every Celtic Supporter I have spoken to say’s the same thing, either return to the status quo, or stick their tickets where the sun don’t shine. Newco supporters have demonstrated on numerous occasions that they can’t be trusted to behave, even when they won their only league title in 2021, they went on the rampage in Glasgow City Centre, and only because we live in Scotland with its Masonic influence, they would have been kicked out of professional football a long time ago.

After a wobbly display on Saturday afternoon at Celtic Park, things improved later in the day with Scotland’s newest Basketball Team dropping three points down in Kilmarnock, I wonder if Paddy Power are paying out yet on Celtic winning the Title. It was great to see the stadium full once again, and a hard fought victory for the Champions. I thought Ross County started very well, and were probably the better team for the first 15/20 minutes, they certainly worked very hard, and they are a big team, a bit like Newco, so starting the campaign with three points is all you can ask for.

I think there is still a bit of work to do in the transfer market, especially with the announcement that Carl Starfelt is leaving, I will definitely be sorry to see Big Carl leaving, he has formed a great partnership with Cameron Carter-Vickers, you could see when Big CCV was out that Carl certainly missed his calming influence, I wish Big Carl all the best for the future. I think we will now be in the market for at least one more central defender, and probably two if Big Welshy decides to move on. I also worry about Reo Hatate, has someone got into his head, he just doesn’t seem the same player as the early part of last season, hopefully he knuckles down and shows us once again what a top class player he is, it can take a couple of games to get into your stride, so we need to be on it next week at Pittodrie, that will a difficult challenge. Anyway, it’s great to back amongst the magnificent Celtic Support.
Glasgow’s Green & White.

Return to “CSA News”