I can only see one appointment, and that's Brendan Rodgers !!!

All CSA News is picked up from here and published on Newsnow.co.uk
Joe O'Rourke

I can only see one appointment, and that's Brendan Rodgers !!!

Postby Joe O'Rourke » Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:59 am

Well I believe that an announcement may be made soon confirming Brendan Rodgers as the new Manager of Celtic Football Club. I understand some supporters won’t be too happy with that announcement because of the manner in which Brendan left us for Leicester City in mid-season, but all I ask is that we get the best manager available to us. We are not in one of the top leagues in Europe, to some people we are in a Mickey Mouse League, so that narrows the list of possible appointments.

No matter what you think of how Brendan Rodgers left us, when we were on our way to ten in a row, he is an Elite Manager, and he acts exactly how an Elite Manager should act. Most managers manage their club from their own level down the way. They manage the coaching staff and playing squad, but the Elite Manager’s manage their club from the very top down the way, which basically means they normally get what they want.

Let’s take Brendan’s position the last time, he turned the club around in many ways by making us believe we were at the very top level. No more buses to Dingwall and Aberdeen, no more press and wealthy supporters on the team flight to Europe, or in the team hotel, he demanded total concentration with no distractions whatsoever. Of course for all that to work you need Elite Players as well, and that will be the challenge to Brendan. I would say he will inherit a better squad than he did the last time, but we still need more top players. We also need him on a 3/4 year contract, his job will be to continue on from Ange with fast attacking aggressive football.

So the bottom line is this, Brendan Rodgers is the best option open to us, I’m certain he was not the only name on the list, but I think he would be the first choice on it. Brendan certainly know the club inside out, he knows the people he will working with on the Board, Peter, Michael, and Chris, all of them will want what’s best for Celtic Football Club. First and foremost we must dominate Scottish Football, and we need to improve our standing in Europe, so it will be imperative that we keep out Top Players, Kyogo, Reo, Cameron Carter-Vickers, and Jota.
Glasgow’s Still Green & White … We Never Stop ……

Return to “CSA News”