Another Treble to look forward to. And the medal for the "Most Pathetic Human Being" goes to Todd Cantwell,

All CSA News is picked up from here and published on Newsnow.co.uk
Joe O'Rourke

Another Treble to look forward to. And the medal for the "Most Pathetic Human Being" goes to Todd Cantwell,

Postby Joe O'Rourke » Mon May 01, 2023 12:40 pm

I don’t want to sound cocky, or be disrespectful to the teams we have still to play, but I’m really looking forward to clinching another Treble, if we didn’t win it from the position we are in now, we wouldn’t deserve to win it. It certainly wasn’t our best display of the season, but it was good enough to be beat the opposition. Semi-finals of the Cup are about getting through to the Final, whether it is 1-0 or 9-0 doesn’t really matter, just confirming Celtic’s place at Hampden is all that matters. And the added bonus is, there should be at least 35,000 tickets available to the Celtic Support.

Our back five yesterday were all immense, and in Cameron Carter-Vickers we had a Colossus, a real “War Horse” if he was two inches taller he would still be playing for Tottenham. There were no failures in our team, the midfield and front players never stopped working, and in Daizen Maeda we have a player who must give the opposition nightmares, I start sweating just watching him play. And we have in our Manager an inspiration, and Ange stands proudly shoulder to shoulder with our previous “Treble Winning Managers” in Big Jock, Martin, Brendan, and Lenny. A “World Record” eighth treble is there for us to pick up on June 3rd, let’s make it happen.

I have a feeling Willie Collum didn’t fancy officiating the match yesterday, it would appear both sets of supporters don’t particularly like Collum as a match official, so I believe maybe the injury was self-diagnosed. His deputy was just as incompetent as Willie would normally be, Don Robertson let thugs like Lundstram away with some shocking challenges, especially early in the game, when a yellow card can dissuade a player from continuing to make rash and dangerous tackles. Some of the players in the Sevco team like to make up for a lack of ability with trying to show their pathetic support that they are one of them.

The medal for the “I’m one of you” goes to new boy wonder Todd Cantwell, what a pathetic football nobody that guy is!!! An absolute disgrace to the “Human Race”. His sole contribution to the match was trying to deny Reo Hatate a drink of water. I wonder if any of the anti-Celtic media will have the common decency to call out Cantwell on his utterly abhorrent behaviour, of to ask Micky Beale if those kind of instructions came from him or his coaches, I very much doubt it. But what is very clear is, the video of his pettiness will be shared far and wide, and once again the name of Rangers will treated with disdain, and rightly so for those type of actions.

I don’t like to be negative after winning a game, but the so-called National Stadium is not fit for purpose, it certainly doesn’t favour the traditional Celtic End supporters, with its lack of facilities, particularly coach parking, we have coaches parking around two miles from the stadium, that is totally unacceptable, we have complained to the SFA through Celtic, but nothing seems to change. We had a Cup Final against Motherwell in 2018, and because Motherwell only required 10 spaces for supporter’s coaches next to the stadium, they would only give Celtic 10, which is a decision straight from the Todd Cantwell Rule Book, “Petty & Pathetic”, I will certainly pressing Celtic to make sure that doesn’t happen in the Final.
Glasgow’s still Green & White. We Never Stop.

Return to “CSA News”