It's cold in Govan. Does Beale ever stop moaning?

All CSA News is picked up from here and published on Newsnow.co.uk
Joe O'Rourke

It's cold in Govan. Does Beale ever stop moaning?

Postby Joe O'Rourke » Mon Apr 10, 2023 12:30 pm

It’s cold around Govan this morning -12 is pretty cold at any time, it’s a lot warmer around Celtic Park, and a lot happier around Celtic Park too. Saturday wasn’t one of our better displays, but you get the same three points no matter how you win. We definitely missed Reo Hatate in midfield, and Aaron Mooy didn’t look 100% fit, he was certainly a bit rusty, but Aaron has plenty of credit in the bank, he’s been outstanding for us in midfield, there is certainly a great connection with Aaron, Reo, and Callum in the engine room, hopefully that will be restored next week at Kilmarnock.

I must say, although not our best display, it was a terrific atmosphere inside Celtic Park, and don’t let clowns like Keith Jackson tell you any different, not having to listen to the bile from their so-called support is definitely a bonus. I’ve always thought that we either go back to the status quo, or we stay with no visiting supporters. And again, don’t listen to the media hacks who try to share the blame for that situation, the blame lies firmly at the door of the Deid Club, nothing to do with Celtic FC. I noticed the new Chairman of Sevco didn’t attend on Saturday, that will be him telling their support that he is one of them, and as far as I hear, he certainly ticks all the boxes for that, so going back to the weather theme, I think it will frosty if he ever meets up with Michael, Chris, or Peter.

What is it with Michael the mole Beale? He likes the sound of his own voice, does he even engage his brain before putting his mouth in gear? His interview after the match was embarrassing, again all done to appease their horrible support. Celtic bettered Sevco in every department, we weren’t at our best, and they still couldn’t beat us, and with us missing a couple of great players in Reo and Liel Abada, both of whom have scored more goals in the Glasgow Derby that “Fat Boy Morelos” I don’t know who writes Beale’s script, but whoever it is needs to up their game a bit, much like most of their team.

Finally, the SPL need to start to do what they are hired to do, and that is to manage the Scottish Premier League fairly and impartially, and that means for all twelve members. Once again Sevco have come to an away ground and brought their own sponsors backdrop for the TV interviews, their backdrop doesn’t include Cinch, who have a major sponsor deal with the SPL, and it’s being reported that they are going to oppose a new deal with Glen’s Vodka. I don’t know if Celtic can stop that or not, to me it’s an insult to any of the other clubs if they use their own sponsor’s board. I’ll certainly speak to Michael about it, they can do what they want in the Dump that is Ibrox, but not at Celtic Park, the home of the Famous Glasgow Celtic.
Glasgow’s still Green & White. We Never Stop.

Return to “CSA News”