Good victory in Dingwall. Mealy mouthed Mc Pherson is a Coward.

All CSA News is picked up from here and published on Newsnow.co.uk
Joe O'Rourke

Good victory in Dingwall. Mealy mouthed Mc Pherson is a Coward.

Postby Joe O'Rourke » Wed Apr 05, 2023 12:52 pm

That was another hard fought three points at Dingwall on Sunday, up in the highlands you get what it says on the tin, a very physical match, with the emphasis from the home team of getting the ball up to a big striker as soon as possible, and that’s exactly what we got yesterday. Some people thought it could have been a banana skin, and I suppose that’s true, especially with the way VAR is operated, well for once VAR seemed to favour us with the awarding of a penalty nobody saw, and no player claimed for. The cynic in me thinks the officials are saving the decisions we usually get for this Saturday.

It was a game where we didn’t reach the usual very high standards, I think we certainly missed Reo Hatate and Aaron Mooy in our midfield, more because they have become used to playing together in the system, and know each other’s game so well. Having said that Iwata looked good on his first start, and Matt O’Riley is a class player who might have lost a little bit of confidence lately. I was impressed with Oh when he came on, you can see improvement in him every time he plays, I think he will be a very useful player for us in the run-in.

I’m looking forward to Saturday at Celtic Park, it’s an opportunity for us to show the rest of Scottish Football how football should be played, that’s if the officials allow us to play our natural fast attacking football. It should be a very enjoyable afternoon, we won’t have to listen to the bile coming from the small away section, a decision taken by Celtic which we have asked for right from the start. I think it’s clear now to Michael and Ange, that the safety of our supporters must come first at all times, and having been to Ibrox lately, it’s anything but safe for our supporters.

And talking about safety of our supporters, maybe we should be worried more now about the safety of our staff, with the Cowardly and Sneaky attack on Fran Alonso by Craig Mc Pherson, following on from the bottle attack on Celtic physio Daniel Friel. The mealy mouthed attempt at an apology that eventually came out of Snake Mountain was pathetic. It took their lawyers and PR department four day to actually say Sorry, Mc Pherson actually apologised to everybody but Fran until the last paragraph. For him to be talking about “Standards” was comical, ask the “Face Painter” about “Standards” and the hundreds of other people they stiffed, including “Their Majesty”.

I’m looking forward to Saturday, my mates in the Bronx Bhoy’s are making their annual trip to Celtic Park to watch the Famous Glasgow Celtic. There are 21 of them on the trip, all Bhoy’s originally from Scotland and Ireland, some of them are over 3 or 4 times a season, they have their own season tickets, it will be great to see them again, and obviously enjoy a wee nip or two.
Glasgow’s Green & White … We Never Stop.

Return to “CSA News”