Brilliant Display from Celtic. Parking nightmare for some buses

All CSA News is picked up from here and published on Newsnow.co.uk
Joe O'Rourke

Brilliant Display from Celtic. Parking nightmare for some buses

Postby Joe O'Rourke » Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:24 pm

I was not surprised to win at Tynecastle on Saturday afternoon, but I have to admit I was surprised at how easy the victory was, it was the easiest game we’ve had there for a few years. After all the hot air coming out of Robbie Neilson, I think now he’ll be thinking he should have kept his mouth shut, and maybe he should remember that in future. “Always engage your brain, before putting your mouth in gear”

The football from Celtic was outstanding, right from kick-off it was fast attacking football, and when we were out of possession, the players worked hard to get the ball back with aggressive pressing of the Hearts players. There were no failures in the Celtic team, the back five were solid, Big Joe had only one save to make, and a very good save it was, CCV is a monster in defence. The middle three were immense, I think a lot of teams will be thinking, why didn’t we look at Aaron Mooy? And Reo and Callum were as good as ever they’ve been. Jota and Kyogo must give defenders nightmares, and I felt a bit sorry for Sead Haksabanovic, he did a lot of running without great success, but I think Sead will score plenty of goals for us in the future.

Again with Kevin Clancy in charge we had plenty to moan about, once again Andy Halliday got away with a few nasty tackles, and he also got away with a stonewall penalty for his tackle on Alistair Johnston, VAR obviously agreed with him on that, again no surprise there. Let’s hope when the draw is made tonight we get the chance to dump Sevco out. Scottish Cup Final Day is a great day for the supporters, but when we play against the Mob from Govan it isn’t a great experience until the game is over and we’ve won. They bring so much hatred to the whole occasion, I know lots of supporters who don’t like Hampden, but some just won’t go if we are playing against Sevco.

Our bus arrived pretty early on Saturday, so I was surprised when we were stopped by a police motorcyclist on the A8 about 1.5/2 miles from the stadium and told to park there, there was no talking to him, even though it was pointed out we had several senior members on board, one, an 84 years old who has had several heart attacks. When we eventually managed to walk the long distance we were met with the sight of lots of cars parked in the spaces the coaches would normally park in, I checked after the match, and not a parking ticket on any can, even though there were “No Parking” signs on each lamppost. Will be taking that issue up with JP Taylor.

We never Stop. Glasgow’s Green & White

Return to “CSA News”