Great victory against the Dark Arts. Ditch the Grey Strip please Celtic.

All CSA News is picked up from here and published on Newsnow.co.uk
Joe O'Rourke

Great victory against the Dark Arts. Ditch the Grey Strip please Celtic.

Postby Joe O'Rourke » Mon Mar 06, 2023 1:11 pm

Great victory yesterday in Paisley for the Bhoy’s, New St Mirren Park, or whatever it’s called now is becoming one of my least favourite grounds. I think a lot of that dislike is because of the St Mirren Manager and the way he seems to look at Celtic, I think it would be safe to say Stephen Robinson didn’t grow up in a Celtic supporting household. Mr Robinson is an anti-football person when it comes to Celtic, he even coached the ballbaoys in the dark arts of timewasting, and how that clown of a referee ignored is very sinister indeed.

Talking about the referee David Dickenson, how do these guys get to officiate at SPL matches when they are either not competent enough, or are Blatant Cheats? Three penalty incidents and he got the three of them wrong. You’re having a bad day refereeing if you are being corrected by Andrew Dallas, a guy who isn’t even on the Referees List for the SPL, just exactly how can you not be good enough to be a Grade One Referee, but can overrule someone who is a Grade One Referee? Only in the SPL could that happen, but then again, look who is in charge of the Referees, that well know Celtic Supporter Crawford Allan, no laughing at the back now.

The first half yesterday was an immediately forgettable experience, as I said already, every time we play a team managed by Stephen Robinson, it’s a horrible game, the guy is on another level when it comes to tactics, it usually becomes a flat back ten, or in the case of the second half, a flat back nine, the only thing that changed after the red card, was he brought on his giant long throw expert. I remember going down to ten men at Snake Mountain, Brendan brought on Odsonne Edouard and went for the game, and it worked, no shutting up shop and holding on for a point, that was one of my favourite victories there. He even had the Ballboys primed, it must be infuriating for a player in those circumstances, and to crown it all, Mr Dickenson never pulled them up for Blatant Timewasting.

The second half was more like Celtic, fast attacking football, that’s our style, that’s in our DNA, and that’s what we do best. It wasn’t vintage Celtic, but when we can bring on the like of Liel Abada with his running power and goal awareness, that makes the difference. Another couple of observations, please ditch the grey strip, it just doesn’t look like a Celtic strip. And a plea to St Mirren, you need to get back to giving Celtic the two stands, its financial suicide to be throwing away that kind of money twice a season. It could have been done yesterday, and all the Saints supporters would still have got into the stadium.

On to Wednesday night now for the visit of the Diet’s. We Never Stop. Glasgow’s Green & White.

Return to “CSA News”