Another Trophy for the Famous Glasgow Celtic at the Dump that is Hampden.

All CSA News is picked up from here and published on Newsnow.co.uk
Joe O'Rourke

Another Trophy for the Famous Glasgow Celtic at the Dump that is Hampden.

Postby Joe O'Rourke » Wed Mar 01, 2023 11:51 am

It was great to win another trophy at Hampden on Sunday. It was comfortable in the end, and we could have added two or three more goals before the end, but it was a Cup Final, coming away with the Trophy is all that really matters to the players and supporters. It was a good all round performance from the team, with Captain Callum Mc Gregor being outstanding once again, and Kyogo produced the goods once again, there were no failures in our team. So Congratulations to Ange and the Players for delivering once again, long may the winning streak continue.

Everyone at Hampden obviously were not happy with the result, the delusional Sevco support were not happy, I’m pretty sure that whole club has a simmering hatred of everything Celtic Football Club. They took pettiness to a new low level this time with the players and staff refusing to watch Celtic being presented with the Cup. And going even further, they declined to have the name of Celtic on their jersey, I’m actually delighted with that, we wouldn’t want the name of the Famous Glasgow Celtic being tarnished by appearing on their jersey.

Something I found really interesting, and revealing, when I watched the video’s and pictures from the Cup presentation, there was a distinct lack of smiling faces behind Callum and the players. So who are these people? Are they people invited by the SPL/SFA? They must be connected in some way when they are seated in the section they were in, and obviously they did not looked pleased about the team who were picking up the Cup, well they’d better get used to it, because as our Big Leader says “We Never Stop”.

The only downside was probably the stadium itself, it really is not fit for purpose as a National Stadium. It is really infuriating watching supporters having to walk up to about two miles to get to and from their supporters bus, and this only happens at the Celtic End. Maybe it’s time we challenged this rule that states that we are always the away team. As far as I’m aware Celtic are always allocated the away dressing room at Hampden. Even the match ticket had us as the away team, why? What would the logical reason be for that? After all, Celtic qualified first for the Final by beating Kilmarnock on the Saturday, Sevco played on the Sunday, go figure !!!!

Anyway enough of this, once again, Congratulations to the Famous Glasgow Celtic.

Return to “CSA News”