Celtic cannot be stopped, not even by the Scottish Hack's

All CSA News is picked up from here and published on Newsnow.co.uk
Joe O'Rourke

Celtic cannot be stopped, not even by the Scottish Hack's

Postby Joe O'Rourke » Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:26 pm

I certainly don’t think the tactics used by Jim Goodwin at Pittodrie on Saturday would have come as any surprise to the travelling Celtic Support, Jim has used similar tactics every time a team he manages has come up against Celtic, and I have to say I understand why he does it, but I believe the Celtic Support would never accept such a game plan, no matter who we were playing against. Celtic received great plaudits for our game plan against the Champions League holders, Real Madrid, sure we got beaten 3-0, but at least we tried to actually win the match.

Jim played a sort 8-0-2 formation, he was happy for Celtic to pass amongst themselves in that midfield area without a challenge, it was only when we approached their 18 yard line that they came alive and worked hard to breakdown Celtic’s attack. I believe the most annoying part of his game plan involved his goalkeeper. Aberdeen had 19% possession, and I reckon their goalie had about 12% of that total, he told the ball boys to slow down very early in game, the complete opposite of Celtic, we usually have about 3 ball boys carried off with cramp when playing at Celtic Park. And the other annoying thing was, match official Steven Mc Lean did absolutely nothing about the shameful time wasting.

It was great to be back watching the Famous Glasgow Celtic on Saturday, and I felt sorry for all those supporters who try to go every week but can’t get tickets for a lot of away matches now. What does big business man, Aberdeen Chairman think about that? This guy is sitting in a stadium which is about half full, how much money is he throwing away in two matches at home to Celtic? It has to be close to half a million pounds over two games, can Aberdeen FC really afford that loss?

Last word is for the Scottish Sports Writers, the succulent lamb has never tasted better for them, and “Operation Stop Celtic” is in full flow. The amount of coverage given to the new Sevco Head Coach has been embarrassing for them. I would just like to remind them all of this simple point, not matter how much they write, neither Keith Jackson or Bill Leckie, or any of the other “Hacks” has ever scored against Celtic, or stopped Celtic scoring.

Glasgow’ Green & White. We Never Stop.

Return to “CSA News”