Brilliant James Forrest, and Rotten referee's

All CSA News is picked up from here and published on Newsnow.co.uk
Joe O'Rourke

Brilliant James Forrest, and Rotten referee's

Postby Joe O'Rourke » Mon Oct 17, 2022 12:08 pm

First of all, big congratulation to James Forrest on his magnificent achievement of scoring 100 goals for Celtic, Jamsie still looks about 21 instead of his real age of 31. Interstingly, Liel Abada was 7 years old when James scored his first goal for Celtic. Although he’s not started many games this season, he still has a lot to offer the team, he has a wealth of experience, and he’s Celtic to the core.

It was great to get back to dominating a match again, the display against Hibs is just what we needed after a couple of ropey displays recently, hopefully we can maintain that level of performance for the rest of the season, and if we can continue to win until the break for the World Cup, then I’m sure with our captain and Jota back we can surpass Saturday’s display, and march on to the title.

The weekend again has us talking about the performance of the match officials, although Hugh Keevins thinks we should just get on with, that’s certainly not what the supporters think. I have written recently about one official in particular, Stephen McLean, well we got another shocking display from him on Saturday. I have already said he’s a “Cheat” but what’s really worrying is, that his “Cheating” is fuelled by bigotry, and more worrying, he’s now alone.

Another Giant of the Scottish Game (no laughing at the back) the SFA’s CEO Ian Maxwell, stated that the first six months will be horrendous after the introduction of VAR, well Mr Nobody, it’s been horrendous for Celtic Supporters all my life, and I’ve been going for almost 70 years. How can VAR be a success if the people managing the process are the same ones who are “Cheating” all but one team in the SPL?

Again yesterday the Deid Club benefitted from dodgy decisions by the officials. Stevie Hammell becomes the latest manager in the SPL to complain about leniency by match officials towards players of Sevco, there are a lot of examples on the internet just now of officials making wrong decisions in their favour, and it’s not an isolated incident, it’s happening on a weekly basis. Maybe all the managers in the SPL (obviously without Gio) should convene a meeting and make representation to the SFA/SPFL with regards to their match officials being less than impartial, or more emphatically “CHEATING”
We Never Stop. Glasgow’s Green & White.

Return to “CSA News”