Another week of Cheating officials

All CSA News is picked up from here and published on Newsnow.co.uk
Joe O'Rourke

Another week of Cheating officials

Postby Joe O'Rourke » Mon Oct 10, 2022 12:19 pm

It used to be that matches when the officials were less than honest happened a few times a season, mostly when playing against the Old Rangers, now it appears to be every week, simply because they can’t win the title by only beating us, now they must ensure that the beat all the other teams as well, so we just don’t need to watch our own matches, we need to watch their matches as well.

Saturday afternoon in Perth took on the usual refereeing performance, and just to be clear, our own performance was less than convincing. But having said that, if we get the second goal, then the game becomes more comfortable, but alas we missed a few decent chances, and had what I thought was a good goal by Big Gio ruled out for offside, which was questionable to say the least.

The far stand linesman in the second half never failed to raise his flag at every opportunity, it seemed as if he could actually raise his flag even before the forward pass was made. It was actually quite strange, in as much as I thought Callum Davidson changed his tactics at half time. In the first half I thought he played a low block (defended deep in numbers) which was reasonably successful, since we were only 1-0 up. In the second half he appeared to play a high line, looking to catch our forward players offside, well with the help of the linesman at that end it appeared to work. But in the end, we got the victory, and that’s what counts.

I had heard about the penalty at Snake Mountain, so decided to watch it on Sportscene on Sunday morning. Nick Walsh officiating, surprise surprise “Penalty to Rangers” should be his new name, it’s been pointed out he has awarded the Tribute Act 17 penalties in 22 matches he’s refereed, surely that merits an investigation. Getting back to the penalty, it was “BLATANT CHEATING” once again, it was never a penalty in a million years, he didn’t even think about it, he pointed to the spot immediately, the guy is an absolute “CHEAT” and it’s time we called it out. As I’ve said before, if these clowns continue to run our game in Scotland, then VAR will not make a difference. Corruption at the highest level in Scottish Football, the Celtic Supporters need to find a way of combatting their cheating.

Return to “CSA News”