No comments recently?

All CSA News is picked up from here and published on Newsnow.co.uk
Stanshoops

No comments recently?

Postby Stanshoops » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:33 am

I check in regularly to read the posts from Joe but nothing since 2nd August, if your on Holiday Joe have a good one.

I was expecting some comments or opinion on matters at the Club which are all over the papers - none of it complimentary about our Manager and his relationship with PL/ board regarding backing him, signings, or lack of. Other blogs discussing this at great length and was just wondering whats your take on it all Joe.

Losses to AEK & hearts, red cards, injuries, player attitude, Boyata..... very frustrating time.
My opinion is that PL and board again miss the opportunity to push on from a position of strength and have cocked up again, happens far too much to be a mere cock up .. every year..seems a deliberate strategy. End of last season we were all buzzing.. now totally brought back to earth with a bump. Can't escape the feeling that we are being taken for mugs because we love our club and the custodians just want to squeeze every last ounce of profit out of us.

AEK tonight will be a big one in more ways than just the game.

Stanshoops

Re: No comments recently?

Postby Stanshoops » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:33 pm

Well that was hard listening on BBC Sportsound last night...............out of the CL despite finishing last season in one of the best positions of dominance in recent history. We have the best Manager in Scotland, upwards of 30 million in the bank apparently but have thrown away a potential 30million of CL money apparently because the CEO could not close out deals costing around 7/8/10 million (depending who the targets are and which blog you read) or whatever to get a centre half and right back signed up in time for the season starting. Seems very poor business coupled with the McGinn saga and the Boyata on-going farce. Pretty scunnered this morning.

Return to “CSA News”