Be proud of what we achieved.

All CSA News is picked up from here and published on Newsnow.co.uk
Joe O'Rourke

Be proud of what we achieved.

Postby Joe O'Rourke » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:38 am

Morning fellow Celtic Supporters, I’ve not been on here for a few weeks now due to a Family issue that meant I was down south, and had more important things to deal with.

Yesterday was a real wake up call, we lost and our unbeaten run ended after 69 matches undefeated. One defeat in seventy matches is a remarkable record, and one to be really proud of. Let’s get real here, any team in the World would love that record, I’m sure the likes of Barcelona, Real Madrid, and Bayern Munich would love to go 69 games without defeat.

We knew that the anti-Celtic mob would be celebrating as if Sevco had beaten Partick Thistle at Firhill, but who cares what these mugs think or do, 18 months undefeated is something that will probably never be equaled, unless we do it ourselves, and all done without “CHEATING”.

It was hard to take the defeat, not so much about getting beat, but about who it was that beat us. I would have liked it to be against Hamilton or Partick Thistle, certainly not against Hearts, and especially their horrible supporters (well at least a fair number of them).

But it’s gone now and we should celebrate the record at every opportunity. It was a Magnificent Achievement, and Brendan and all the staff should rightly be very proud of it, I know that we the supporters are.

So we go again, hopefully with a strengthened squad. We have played a lot of games already, that’s the price you pay for qualifying to play European Football, we need to be ready all the time, other teams will believe that can also beat us. Now it’s time to all stand together, let us continue to support the Best Team in the World, the way only the Celtic Support can.

Glasgow will Always be Green and White.

Stanshoops

Re: Be proud of what we achieved.

Postby Stanshoops » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:34 am

Great Post Joe.
I hope your family matter comes to a satisfactory conclusion - I'll light a candle and prayers will be offered.

Agree with your sentiments and would just like to say that although our great run has come to an end - we need to remember just how good this team and manager have been and they have a bit to go yet. Yes we need to regroup, and we will - hopefully make some needed changes - but we will bounce back and dominate for the foreseeable future. Ok there will be some hiccups along the way - that's a given (allowing for Hun refs and football establishment jiggery pokery) but we all know that in the long run of a season (or ten) no other team can match Celtic.
Heads up bhoys and lets get cracking, there is still very much to play for and much happiness yet to come.

Hail Hail to you all and wishing you a Happy and Holy Christmas.

Stanshoops

Return to “CSA News”