The Invincible's versus the Incompetent Regan.

All CSA News is picked up from here and published on Newsnow.co.uk
Joe O'Rourke

The Invincible's versus the Incompetent Regan.

Postby Joe O'Rourke » Mon May 22, 2017 12:12 pm

What a fantastic season we have had, to finish our League campaign unbeaten is truly remarkable, and it is fitting that the record was achieved on the Fiftieth Anniversary of the Lisbon Lions winning the European Cup. Congratulations to Brendan and his Staff and all the Players, and congratulations to Peter Lawwell and Dermot Desmond for bringing Brendan to Celtic Football Club.

It seems now that it was very comfortable, but there were a couple of occasions when I feared the run was about to end. None more so that at Motherwell in early December, but we came back from 2-0 down to win 4-3, it was a brilliant come-back.

Everything about the season has been brilliant with records set in total points won and the amount of goals scored. It was a nice gesture by Sevco as well in paying tribute to the Lisbon Lions by achieving 19 wins to amass 67 points. They were only 39 points behind us.

It is now on to the Dump called Hampden this Saturday to complete the Treble in this truly Historic Year. It will be a real crime that 60% of the season ticket holders in the Biggest Most Successful Club in Scotland won’t be able to get their hands on a ticket, no shame at the SFA.

Stewart Regan was happy to sanction Aberdeen actually receiving about 700 more tickets than Celtic for the Final. It was interesting that, while Celtic Park was sold out yesterday, there were less than 4,000 at Firhill for the visit of Aberdeen. Even when we played them at their own dump on December 12th their three sections were not full, so how they deserve 20,000 for the Final is beyond me.

It is completely obvious to anyone with even a small morsel of brain power that Hampden is not fit for purpose. Fergus McCann was correct when he congratulated the SFA for building the third biggest stadium in Glasgow. I suppose Regan is happy with his plush office, and his comfy seat for the Final.

The Celtic Supporters Coaches have to park at least half a mile from the stadium, and in some cases as far away as the Gorbals, about two miles away. Inside the stadium isn’t any better, if you are unlucky enough to be seated behind the goal you’ll need binoculars to see any of the action on the pitch.

I have to say Regan has been very quiet recently, there has been some major incidents that I would have thought merited his attention. Like the Blatant Racism show to Scotty Sinclair at Snake Mountain by at least two Sevconian’s, or for the attempted assault of our Captain Scott Brown by another one of their knuckle dragger's.

I believe Regan’s time will soon be up at the SFA, the revelation’s coming out of the trial of Craig Whyte should see to that, I’m sure the Resolution 12 Bhoy's are watching with interest. Regan has had the same effect on Scottish Football as Rust has on Steel, it’s time for him to go.

I guess Regan’s last request is for Celtic to fail in our quest for an unprecedented undefeated season, why else would he sanction the appointment of a self-confessed Sevco Supporter to officiate at the final. Bobby Madden is a serial offender when it comes to Blatant Cheating while officiating at Celtic Matches, but I don’t think even he can stop the Mighty Glasgow Celtic .. The Invincible's will Triumph over Evil.

130 Years of Unblemished, Untainted, Integrity Intact, Unbroken History, that is Glasgow Celtic … “The Invincible's”

Return to “CSA News”