Scotland, The New Hoop's.

All CSA News is picked up from here and published on Newsnow.co.uk
Joe O'Rourke

Scotland, The New Hoop's.

Postby Joe O'Rourke » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:00 pm

I had mixed feelings about the International week of football, I don’t normally like Celtic not playing to accommodate Scotland playing against some two-bob team, but our players like getting capped, and if most of our team are on International duty then the team must be doing well domestically.

The Scotland team was like a Celtic team, six players started the match, and at least another three had a Celtic connection in one way or another, and of course Wee Gordon and Mark Mc Ghee as well, it’s been a long time since that has happened, the Sevconians are not happy.

I thought the six players did well, with Stuart Armstrong outstanding on his debut, and Broony handed the captains armband once again. I was also pleased that Big Moussa and Scotty Sinclair got a bit of time off, Moussa was on fire when he came back from the winter break, let’s hope that happens again after their wee rest.

All we want is all our players back from International duty fit and ready to go on Sunday at Tynecastle, let’s get the title in the bag, and winning the title at Tynecastle will be a real pleasure, although not many supporters will be able to attend due to the very limited amount of tickets for the Celtic Support, that situation is going to get worse, so something needs to be done soon.

Dundee held back tickets to sell themselves, and I believe Ross County are doing the same, that means supporters who go every week might get denied a ticket, we keep every other team in the league in business by the attendance of our supporters, there needs to be a reasonable amount of tickets provided to those supporters.

I understand the problem, but we need to find a way of making it work. It’s the same with the semi-final at the Dump that is Hampden Park. We have 54,000 season ticket holders, less than 40% will be able to get a ticket for the semi-final, only in Scotland would that happen.

Then the facilities at Hampden come into focus too, or should I have said the lack of facilities. Our supporter’s buses are getting parked as far away as the Brazen Heid at the Gorbals, and at Shawfield as well, something like a two mile walk from the stadium, scandalous. The whole place is an absolute shambles, just like the top man at the SFA, Regan is a shambles too, but his time is coming, and I don’t think it will be too far away.

Return to “CSA News”