What a remarkable result.

All CSA News is picked up from here and published on Newsnow.co.uk
Joe O'Rourke

What a remarkable result.

Postby Joe O'Rourke » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:01 pm

It was some result in Dundee yesterday, to win 2-1 up there when the best squad of players in the league failed to win a few weeks ago at the same venue shows we must be really punching above our weight, God only knows how we are top of the league.

Like most of you I had never heard of Pedro Caixinha, and still don’t have a clue about his football CV, apparently he was a Bullfighter, after his comments in his first press conference last week it was more like a Bullshxxxxr.

Jabba the Hutt and Dodgy Dave have already got Pedro’s resignation letter filed away ready for issue by the end of the season. Pedro obviously doesn’t read the papers or go on the internet, if he did he would see a completely different story.

His best squad of players in the country are lying 33 points behind Celtic and eight points behind second placed Aberdeen. They have won 14 games to Celtic’s 27 victories. They have lost 7 matches while we remain undefeated, two of the defeats to us home and away. We have scored 76 goals to Sevco’s 42, and we have lost 18 goals to their 33, giving us a plus 58 goal difference to their 9. Somehow I don’t think Arithmetic was Pedro’s strong subject at school.

And what about the gullible Sevco support? Anything shuffled out by Jabba at Level 5 and King is swallowed without hesitation, they have no actual grasp on reality, they actually still claim to have won all those trophies even though they allowed their club to enter liquidation and die, only last week a High Court Judge confirmed that “FACT”.

In the next couple of months the whole sorry state that is Sevco could implode once again. Once the EBT issue is sorted in the High Court there will be nowhere to hide, but that hasn’t stopped them in the past, so you never know with the Glib and Shameless Liar, he seems to live in his own little world.

I will leave it to the experts to go into detail about the Tax Case, guys like James Forrest, Donegal Phil and John James are more clued up than me on that particular issue. I don’t think they are going to give up, and I don’t think the Resolution 12 guys are going to give up either. There is certainly at least one guy who should give, take a bow The Personification of Intellectual Poverty and Moral Bankruptcy, Stuart Regan.

It just needs us to complete the Title task and win at Tynecastle a week on Sunday, ideally we would want to win the title at home so more supporters can join in the celebrations, but if we have to win away from Paradise then Tynecastle would probably come second on the list of preferred venues, although that is where we receive the fewest number of tickets for a game, on occasions like this I would love to see the supporters who go to every away game getting the tickets, but sadly and realistically that isn’t going to happen.

Let’s just get the job done then concentrate on winning the Scottish Cup to complete the Treble, that would be just reward for the performances that the team have been putting in almost every single week, The Future is Bright, The Future is Green & White.

Return to “CSA News”