100 Trophies won without Cheating.

All CSA News is picked up from here and published on Newsnow.co.uk
Joe O'Rourke

100 Trophies won without Cheating.

Postby Joe O'Rourke » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:31 am

It was a brilliant display yesterday at the dump that is the national stadium. The first half performance was as good as I’ve seen from a Celtic team for a few years now, to dominate the second best team in Scotland in such a manner was absolutely fantastic.

To lift our 100th trophy was another milestone in our long proud unbroken 129 year history. It just makes you wonder how many trophies we would have won if the playing field had always been level.

Only a couple of season ago the very likeable Ronny Deila was denied a treble by six blind officials at Hampden against Inverness, I have been following Celtic for over sixty years and have seen many matches when the officials blatantly cheated Celtic.

How many trophies were lost when you take into account the former club called Rangers use of illegal tax dodging schemes to cheat all the other teams in Scotland, and indeed in Europe as well, it is still being covered up to this day, but that may change.

It must give the Celtic players and staff enormous satisfaction to know they have won despite the efforts of the establishment to deny them, which goes for the supporters as well, no-one can ever point the finger of suspicion at our team.

Yesterday was a celebration of all things Celtic, the team on the park were brilliant, and the supporters in the stands were brilliant as well, the display organised by the Green Brigade before kick-off was stunning.

What a way for Brendan Rodgers to win his first trophy in management, the sound of “You’ll Never Walk Alone” reverberating around the Celtic sections must have given him Goosebumps, it certainly gave me them, I hope he is here for a very long time.

He has transformed the team in little over six months from a struggling confidence lacking bunch to a dominant calm professional squad of players who believe they can beat every team they face.

The smile on the faces of the players matched that on the faces of the supporters at time up, even the players and staff who didn’t get on the pitch looked delighted at the win, sometimes players who didn’t feature in a game have difficulty celebrating, but that is not the case with this squad.

Hopefully the Bhoys enjoyed a few refreshments last night, I think Brendan is giving them a couple of days off then it’s off to Motherwell on Saturday. I don’t like tempting fate, but I genuinely believe Brendan will joining Big Jock and Martin as a Celtic Treble winning Manager.

The Future is Bright ….. The Future is Green and White …..

Return to “CSA News”