The Officials Wont Stop Us ...

All CSA News is picked up from here and published on Newsnow.co.uk
Joe O'Rourke

The Officials Wont Stop Us ...

Postby Joe O'Rourke » Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:30 pm

It is good now that teams in the lower leagues are getting to see at first hand the atrocious officiating at matches involving Sevco FC, maybe now they won’t be so quick to call the Celtic Support “PARANOID”.

The amount of dubious penalty kicks they receive; and the amount of red cards to opposing players does not compare to any other team in Scotland; or indeed to any other team in Europe.

That being the case you would have to believe that this stems from a higher authority than the basic officials. The officials we have in Scotland can’t possibly be that bad naturally; it has to be with a specific intention that some of the decisions are made; and what specific intention would that be you might ask?

I would have to say that it is two-fold. No 1 is to get Sevco back in the SPL as soon as possible; and No 2 is to try to prevent Celtic winning another SPL Title to make five in a row.

I was at Hamilton yesterday and some of the decisions that were made were baffling to put it mildly. Steven McLean was his usual self giving fouls against Celtic at every opportunity. He booked Janko for pulling a Hamilton player back; the exact same thing happened with a Hamilton player in the second half; surprise surprise .. No yellow card shown.

Mr McLean has plenty of form where Celtic are concerned; he’ll never need to buy a drink in his life; the Sevconians will be queuing up at the bar to provide his pleasure; probably something with an Orange Mixer.

There was also some controversy over at Castle Greyskull, Peter Houston has been reported by referee John McKendrick for have the cheek to question his morals following the awarding of a free kick which Sevco scored from; i wasn’t at that particular match so couldn’t comment on the award.

But i did check the stats in a Sunday Newspaper, and they gave strange readings. Sevco 13 fouls = no yellow cards .... Falkirk 8 fouls = 4 yellow cards; now as i said i wasn’t at the game; but seems very strange indeed.

I suppose the biggest surprise on Saturday over at the Castle was that Sevco didn’t get awarded the customary penalty kick; i actually thought they had a player named Waghorn Pen; apparently that’s not the case.

The powers that be from Mr Regan down to the fourth official can do what they want; but they won’t stop us winning the league again, I’m sure they will give it their best shot; but they will fail.

Come on you Bhoys in Green.

Re: The Officials Wont Stop Us ...

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:21 am

It is good now that teams in the lower leagues are getting to see at first hand the atrocious officiating at matches involving Sevco FC, maybe now they won’t be so quick to call the Celtic Support “PARANOID”.

The amount of dubious penalty kicks they receive; and the amount of red cards to opposing players does not compare to any other team in Scotland; or indeed to any other team in Europe.

That being the case you would have to believe that this stems from a higher authority than the basic officials. The officials we have in Scotland can’t possibly be that bad naturally; it has to be with a specific intention that some of the decisions are made; and what specific intention would that be you might ask?

I would have to say that it is two-fold. No 1 is to get Sevco back in the SPL as soon as possible; and No 2 is to try to prevent Celtic winning another SPL Title to make five in a row.

I was at Hamilton yesterday and some of the decisions that were made were baffling to put it mildly. Steven McLean was his usual self giving fouls against Celtic at every opportunity. He booked Janko for pulling a Hamilton player back; the exact same thing happened with a Hamilton player in the second half; surprise surprise .. No yellow card shown.

Mr McLean has plenty of form where Celtic are concerned; he’ll never need to buy a drink in his life; the Sevconians will be queuing up at the bar to provide his pleasure; probably something with an Orange Mixer.

There was also some controversy over at Castle Greyskull, Peter Houston has been reported by referee John McKendrick for have the cheek to question his morals following the awarding of a free kick which Sevco scored from; i wasn’t at that particular match so couldn’t comment on the award.

But i did check the stats in a Sunday Newspaper, and they gave strange readings. Sevco 13 fouls = no yellow cards .... Falkirk 8 fouls = 4 yellow cards; now as i said i wasn’t at the game; but seems very strange indeed.

I suppose the biggest surprise on Saturday over at the Castle was that Sevco didn’t get awarded the customary penalty kick; i actually thought they had a player named Waghorn Pen; apparently that’s not the case.

The powers that be from Mr Regan down to the fourth official can do what they want; but they won’t stop us winning the league again, I’m sure they will give it their best shot; but they will fail.

Come on you Bhoys in Green.

Castle Greyskull is the home of the good guys!! A little faux pas in what is otherwise spot on

Return to “CSA News”