The SFA are dysfunctional !!!!!!

All CSA News is picked up from here and published on Newsnow.co.uk
Joe O'Rourke

The SFA are dysfunctional !!!!!!

Postby Joe O'Rourke » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:03 pm

I keep thinking the SFA cannot get any more dysfunctional than they already are; but they continue to prove me wrong with their actions.

Charging John Guidetti with using an offensive word (if i write the word the blog won’t get on Newsnow; but it rhymes with BUN) is a complete nonsense.

SFA Compliance Officer Tony McGlennan has cited John over singing a song on Dutch TV that all the Celtic fans sing, and the part he seems to find offensive about a club BEING DEID is sang by almost every club in Scotland’s supporters; with the notable exception of one.

There has many times in the past when the fans of Sevco seem to be offended by everything which doesn’t involve them; like Glasgow City Council’s policy for selling land; and the venue for the opening ceremony for The Commonwealth Games.

The first thing they do is start writing letters and blogs; i might be wrong here; but I’m willing to bet a few letters were written to the SFA and Police Scotland regarding John’s interview.

Let’s look at another case for the Compliance Officer. A professional footballer Luka Zaluska get’s assaulted while out with his wife in Ashton Lane in Glasgow. The two men involved Paul Paton of Dundee Utd and ex-Stenhousemuir player Chris McCluskey were eventually arrested by the Police and charged; no action by the SFA; i guess because it would be seen as sub judice.

Apparently on Sunday some players of Heart of Midlothian Football Club were celebrating winning the Championship by singing a song containing reference to the same team as John Guidetti sang about.; can we expect them now to be charged? Or does it only happen in Edinburgh when Leigh Griffiths is involved?

If the reason for the charge is being disrespectful to another club; then the apparent use of the apparently offensive word has no bearing on the incident; and that should be made clear by the SFA; i will be writing to them this afternoon for clarification on that.

Maybe the SFA should be looking closer to home when deciding something needs doing. What about the performance of their match officials? The performance of Craig Thomson and his assistant at the recent cup tie at Tannadice should have left them embarrassed; and what about Willie Collum; he is an embarrassment almost every time he handles a match.

One more question for the SFA, how far on are you with your due diligence and fit & proper investigation into Dave King and Paul Murray? I’m willing to bet that will be another whitewash; more to come on that shortly.

Re: The SFA are dysfunctional !!!!!!

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:31 pm

Well said that man!!!! - at the recent cup semi-final we were subjected to 100 minutes of religiously bigoted, and banned, songs from the great unwashed. Not a word from the powers that be.

A newly appointed director is forced to resign withn two days of being appointed for racial slurs, again not a word from Hampden.

One of their senior executives presided over the demise of Rangers and still retains his six figure salary.

We know what to expect. All you have to do is go back to Jim Farry when he deliberately delayed Gorge Cadette's signing.

SFA - corrupt to the core.

Martin Irvine

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:27 pm

Is it the descriptive terminology used or the factual content that the governing body are questioning

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:27 pm

even my great b** mate is laughing at the Super Flops Antics .

Return to “CSA News”