Getting lessons in morals from Paul Paton .. that's a laugh.

All CSA News is picked up from here and published on Newsnow.co.uk
Joe O'Rourke

Getting lessons in morals from Paul Paton .. that's a laugh.

Postby Joe O'Rourke » Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:00 pm

Getting lessons in morals from Paul Paton is like getting lessons in paying your taxes and debts form Craig Whyte; and come to think of it just about every other custodian of that busted club.

Jackie McNamara and his staff have been doing exactly what Paton accuses Celtic of doing; by trying to manipulate the match officials; especially in the last few weeks.

According to Paton everything went Celtic’s way with the decisions lately; and according to him it’s been happening for many years; i wonder who told him. It could have been wee Jackie since he took Celtic money for a decade or so.

Paton stated that they should have had a penalty in the League Cup Final; he also claims Efe should have been sent off on Wednesday night; and McGowan was unlucky to receive his red card; i suppose that’s why Dundee Utd have appealed the decision; they seem to be able to manipulate the appeals tribunal. I wonder what he thought of Calum Murray’s decision to only give a yellow card to his goalkeeper when it could quite easily have been a red one.

I thought Jackie was a great player with Celtic, but he seems to have a chip on his shoulder now when it comes to us. I don’t know if that was because he wasn’t offered another contract in his Testimonial Year; but i certainly think he would have been a decent shout to be a future Celtic Manager; I’m not so sure i would support that now.

It’s all psychology; Jackie is putting pressure on the referee before tomorrow’s game; it’s a tactic used by managers and coaches who know their team aren’t good enough; he would also know through experience that match officials don’t need a lot of encouragement to make “Honest Mistakes” when it comes to Celtic.

There is no secret Jackie; good teams beat not as good teams on a regular basis.

Return to “CSA News”