Just reward for a fantastic Celtic Support.

All CSA News is picked up from here and published on Newsnow.co.uk
Joe O'Rourke

Just reward for a fantastic Celtic Support.

Postby Joe O'Rourke » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:58 pm

[COLOR=#000000:bd6b317b][FONT="Calibri"]Great news for the Celtic supporters with the announcement of the season tickets prices for next season. With some clubs in Scotland in turmoil, it is happy days for the Celtic supporters.

It was absolutely vital to bring back the £50 child season ticket, and next season it will be even better value because of the two extra matches against Partick Thistle, giving the young kids 19 matches for £50, plus the two free matches.

As I have already said, there are plenty of clubs in Scotland in turmoil, so I believe we have been very lucky over the years that our club has been run in a fair and honest manner, with a proper affordable business model.

Sometimes it was difficult to accept that we were no longer having marquee signings like Sutton, Hartson, and Lenny himself, but at the end of the day we have a 125 year unbroken history to be very proud of, I believe we are the only team in Britain to have played every season in the top division, and have still been very successful.

The £100 rebate to all full price adult season ticket holders is very welcome as well, at a time of the year when those with young families are juggling their disposable income to buy school uniforms etc. It will come in very handy indeed.

I sincerely hope that lots more people will take advantage of the reduced prices and buy season tickets, it will mean that you can buy an adult and two child tickets for less than £500, probably cheaper than some 2nd division teams.

I think credit is due to the Celtic Board of Directors and in particular to Peter Lawwell for coming up with the package in these times of austerity. The Celtic supporters spend more money than any other group of supporters in Scotland, we are the lifeblood of not only our own team, but of all the other teams in the SPL as well, maybe it’s time we were a bit more selfish in that respect.

I have spoken to a few people today who were considering not renewing their season tickets, I’m happy to report that every one of them have now decided to renew, and a few are taking extra tickets as well, I sincerely hope that is replicated across the whole Celtic family, we need to stand together.

So once again, congratulation to the best team in the world for winning our league once again, and congratulations to the best club in the world for rewarding their fans for their tremendous support.

Here’s to the next 125 years of unbroken successful pure inventive football.

Hail Hail.
[/COLOR:bd6b317b]

Return to “CSA News”