A big thank you to The Green Bridade for last night's brilliant visual display.

All CSA News is picked up from here and published on Newsnow.co.uk
Joe O'Rourke

A big thank you to The Green Bridade for last night's brilliant visual display.

Postby Joe O'Rourke » Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:40 pm

Last night at Celtic Park in terms of atmosphere, it was just about as good as it can get, there have been many memorable European nights throughout our wonderful history, but last night eclipsed them all.

I think the big difference last night was the visual display just as the teams came out the tunnel, I have seen many over the years, but I can’t think of any which were better than last nights, and I mean in the whole world of football.

That was the first time the Green Brigade have attempted a full stadium display, and I have to say it was a spectacular success, it set the tone for the rest of the night, and all the supporters in every section of the stadium played their part.

Displays like last night costs a considerable amount of money, so credit to all those who made a contribution. It also takes a lot of time to set up, placing individual pieces on 60,000 seats takes a lot of time.

So I want to congratulate the Green Brigade for their organising of the display, for raising the funds, and for putting the time in to set it up, they should be very proud of their efforts. Following on from the great night at St Mary’s on Tuesday night, it was indeed a very Happy 125[SIZE=2:8d9da387]th[/SIZE:8d9da387] Birthday for Celtic Football Club.

Lenny and the Bhoys then did us very proud with their own display on the football pitch, to take the scalp of arguably the best team in world football is indeed very special. The scalp will sit nicely beside those of teams like Real Madrid, AC Milan, and Manchester United.

Celtic Football Club have had many Legends throughout our history, the team we have now have the opportunity to create their own individual piece of history, last night’s display is already part of our fabulous history. I believe there will many more nights like that to come.

So let’s make this a season to be really proud of, we can all play our part as supporters by turning up in vast numbers, and by giving our team more nights like last nights.

Glasgow’s Green and White.

Return to “CSA News”