Let's bring our special atmosphere to every ground in Scotland.

All CSA News is picked up from here and published on Newsnow.co.uk
Joe O'Rourke

Let's bring our special atmosphere to every ground in Scotland.

Postby Joe O'Rourke » Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:16 am

[COLOR=#000000:ebe4562a]Our victory in Helsingborg on Tuesday night now gives us every chance to go through to the Champions’ League group stages, although I’m not assuming the tie is over, if we don’t progress from here, we don’t deserve to compete at that level.
[COLOR=#000000:ebe4562a]It also gives us the chance to get some players into the squad, particularly since it looks like we are losing Ki to Swansea, I think there was more to come from Ki, but I can understand a player with his technique wanting to leave the cluggers behind in Scotland, I sincerely wish him all the best for the rest of his career.
[COLOR=#000000:ebe4562a]On Wednesday night, we not only get to show the whole of Europe how good a football team we are, we also get to show off the unique atmosphere we enjoy at Celtic Park. It will be very relaxed, full of colour and noise. It came as no surprise when the Bleacher Report stated that the Celtic fans were the second most passionate in Europe, second only to Barcelona, I think I can live with that Runner-Up title.
[COLOR=#000000:ebe4562a]I am looking forward to the season with a more relaxed attitude, I think it was the way I felt in the late sixties and seventies, when we were regularly beating the top teams in Europe, as well as winning nine in a row at home, I don’t really remember going into any match at that time feeling inferior, I was always confident, especially at Celtic Park.
[COLOR=#000000:ebe4562a]The Champions league is where we belong, Celtic park on a European night is second to none, including Barcelona, I look forward to Wednesday night, hopefully we can score early and relax and play good attacking football, and give the visiting fans a taste of what the greatest supporters in the world look and sound like.
[COLOR=#000000:ebe4562a]After that we have another very difficult away match in Inverness, we always seem to get it tough up there, hopefully we can carry our European form into that match and get the win we are looking for.
[COLOR=#000000:ebe4562a]I think again we should bring our European atmosphere to Inverness, I think we should now treat every away ground as if we were in the Champions league, let us show everyone that contrary to what the merchants of doom predict, there is plenty of life left in Scottish Football.

Re: Let's bring our special atmosphere to every ground in Scotland.

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:25 pm

Agreed. But Celtic songs only please. HH

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:51 pm

Could not agree more Celtic park is a very special place especially on European nights. With regards to the sale of Ki sueng Young to Swansea. First i am surprised he is going there rather than a much bigger club. No disrespect to Swansea but leaving Celtic to go there is a step backwards in my opinion. Secondly Neil Lennon says it is good business with regards to this transfer, i fail to see that, as we turned down £6 million from Ruban Kazan early in the year. How can excepting £1 million less from Swansea be considered good business.

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:52 pm

Inverness is first mate. Tomorrow then Helsingborgs on Wednesday. Completely agree with you though, we should make an extra effort this season to show the world that Scottish football has plenty to offer now that he cheats have gone!! Mon The Hoops!!

Return to “CSA News”