Sevco FC miss out on signing Robin Van Persie.

All CSA News is picked up from here and published on Newsnow.co.uk
Joe O'Rourke

Sevco FC miss out on signing Robin Van Persie.

Postby Joe O'Rourke » Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:40 pm

[COLOR=#000000:a321411f]You would ask yourself how Sevco FC could afford to buy Robin Van Persie from Arsenal and pay his wages for the next four years. The answer is simple, do what they (Oldco Rangers) have been doing for years, just don’t pay the selling club, and when it comes to wages, pay them through some dodgy tax avoiding scheme.
[COLOR=#000000:a321411f]For proof of that you could ask a number of club chairmen, anyone from Rapid Vienna, St Etienne, Chelsea, Palermo, Manchester city, even the old club of the European Superstar that is Alejandro Bedoya, they even owe Arsenal for the services of one of their players on loan.
[COLOR=#000000:a321411f]Now add to that the Scottish Club’s they owed money to, Hearts, Dunfermline, Dundee United, Inverness Caley Thistle, and of course Celtic, they don’t do walking away, they don’t do paying anyone, so I better not start on about all the other creditors they owe.
[COLOR=#000000:a321411f]I think the SFA and SPL have given them more than enough chances to get their big house in order, it really is time now for some serious action, or can Charles Green act with impunity within Scottish Football.
[COLOR=#000000:a321411f]Some of the comments from this guy in the last few weeks have been very inflammatory, the comments are obviously meant to get his clubs supporters on his side, and to entice them to buy season tickets for Division 3.
[COLOR=#000000:a321411f]I can say this quite categorically, it’s a good job the other Chairmen and CEO’s in Scottish Football don’t act in a similar manner, there would be carnage on the streets, but I better not speak too soon about that.
[COLOR=#000000:a321411f]While Charlie Bhoy is spouting on about agenda’s against Sevco FC, our club will be talking about who we will be playing next in European Football’s best competition, not who we will be playing in the next round of the Ramsden’s Cup.
[COLOR=#000000:a321411f]It is imperative that we go through to the Champions’ League group stages, Celtic Park is famous for its fantastic atmosphere, it is also famous for appreciating great football teams, and we have seen plenty of them over the years.
[COLOR=#000000:a321411f]So I look forward to welcoming Barcelona, Real Madrid, Manchester United, or Manchester City to Paradise, if we can add a couple of players to our already impressive squad there is no reason why we can’t go through to the knock-out stages.
[COLOR=#000000:a321411f]SO COME ON YOU BHOYS IN GREEN !!!!!!!!!

weemarty

Re: Sevco FC miss out on signing Robin Van Persie.

Postby weemarty » Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 pm

this guy is the biggest pudding to come out of Yorkshire

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:13 pm

I don't think that Charles Green has been given enough credit for his business skills. Here we have a man who's just sold 30,000 season tickets for a Rangers tribute act by offering the gullible nothing more than the opportunity to dust down their old back catalogue and a nostalgic look at the past. Impressive.

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:23 pm

Joe, why even bother talk about that lot when we have so many positive things going on at Celtic Park? Barring injuries we have had a really good positive start to the season and if we beat a fairly decent Helsingborgs side over two legs we are sitting pretty for the future, let alone the season. If we stop talking about them, commenting upon them then they will simply fade away and become like they were in their doldrum days of the 80's.

Glasgow's Green and White
Sevco's Whyte and Green

I know which one I'd rather read about!!

Hail! Hail!

pensionerbhoy

Postby pensionerbhoy » Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:58 pm

Hi Joe

Its' been a quiet summer, eh! Sometimes the ludicrousness makes me guffaw, then the seriousness makes me cry. In the end, it is really all very depressing and sad. Then again, one can look upon it as the pantomime season come early and just have a good old belly laugh at the mayhem I am just so glad that I have been gifted the support a football club that is real, entertaining and, above all, honourable and sporting.
"Hold your head up high......."

H H

Return to “CSA News”