No sleepless nights for Brown and Ledley worrying about Bedoya.

All CSA News is picked up from here and published on Newsnow.co.uk
Joe O'Rourke

No sleepless nights for Brown and Ledley worrying about Bedoya.

Postby Joe O'Rourke » Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:34 pm

[COLOR=#000000:d949d5aa]If Paul Gascoigne or Brain Laudrup in their playing days had threatened to knock Celtic out of the Champions league I might have had some concerns, after all, both of them were outstanding football players in their day, but Alejandro Bedoya, now that’s another thing altogether.
[COLOR=#000000:d949d5aa]Here is a guy who played thirteen matches for Oldco Rangers, mostly as a sub I think, in the thirteen matches he scored one goal, not exactly prolific goal scoring, he actually has a worse record at International level, thirteen matches, and zero goals scored.
[COLOR=#000000:d949d5aa]Somehow I don’t think Scott Brown or Joe Ledley will be losing much sleep worrying about another dud player who does all his playing with his mouth, I’m not surprised he walked away from Sevco 5088, I don’t think he would have got a game in Division 3.
[COLOR=#000000:d949d5aa]It’s another negative story by the Scottish papers, Bedoya claim his car was trashed by Celtic fans, I think going by his performances, it is more likely it was done by the fans of a team that doesn’t exist now.
[COLOR=#000000:d949d5aa]He also claims he can tell his new Helsingborg team mates about the hatred pouring down from the stands at Celtic Park, which he witnessed while sitting on the bench, was he talking about the section holding the visiting fans? That’s where most of the hatred came from.
[COLOR=#000000:d949d5aa]Getting back to some positive talk. The draw for the next round of the Champions league has been decent, although I wouldn’t take Helsingborg lightly, it is a tie we should be able to progress form with the right application.
[COLOR=#000000:d949d5aa]Our big concern right now will be injuries to players like Gary Hooper and Anthony Stokes, and the tragic fractured jaw suffered by Dylan Mc Geouch, we will need all our top players available for selection, and I would include Ki in that, I think there is a lot more to come from him, he has all the attributes to be a top class player.
[COLOR=#000000:d949d5aa]But if Ki wants to leave then I would use the money to try to buy Jordan Rhodes, we are in the hunt for a striker, and he could be a Celtic Legend for many years, if we could persuade Huddersfield to sell him, and if we could persuade him to come.
[COLOR=#000000:d949d5aa]We now have two very difficult away matches at Dingwall and Inverness, as well as the two matches against Helsingborg, but it could be worse, it could be Brechin or Peterhead.

Re: No sleepless nights for Brown and Ledley worrying about Bedoya.

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:34 pm

The csa as representitive of the Celtic faithful should take Bedoya to task on his accusation,he has nothing to substanciate what he said, and i think its offensive.I think though if anything his comments will only fire up our players.

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:22 pm

Bearing in mind that we need a defender or two and a striker I think it would be good business sense to sell Ki whilst there is a number of clubs interested. He is clearly suited to a different style of football that he experiences in Scotland, although would prove useful in Europe... but is that enough for him? I would say not, therefore sell him now whilst he is sought after.

As for Bedoya, I have little doubt in my mind that the laptop loyal gave him enough leading questions to bury himself with. The best thing we can do as Celtic fans is to make him look stupid when his new team mates arrive at Celtic Park to find that we are nothing like what he would have them believe. I speak from experience in these matters and have consistantly shown others that we, the Celtic Family, are not what the establishment would have us believe.

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:02 pm

Very well said. The voice of reason.

Never seen, heard, or been part of any hatred coming out of the stands at Paradise during a European game. This lad is a journeyman, poorly skilled with a big mouth. This is the kind of stuff we need to get fired up. There are other players we should be VERY wary of but not this pice of S%&te

Best regards
Pongo

Return to “CSA News”