We have more to look forward to at Celtic FC, than Mc Coist & Green have at Sevco FC.

All CSA News is picked up from here and published on Newsnow.co.uk
Joe O'Rourke

We have more to look forward to at Celtic FC, than Mc Coist & Green have at Sevco FC.

Postby Joe O'Rourke » Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:00 pm

[COLOR=#000000:26cb8e6b]One of the first comments made by the greatest manager in Scottish Football history, the late Jock Stein was, I will knock Rangers off the back pages of the newspapers, his intention was to have sports journalists talking about Celtic for a wee change.
[COLOR=#000000:26cb8e6b]That would appear to be the only logical conclusion to some of the comments attributed to Ally Mc Coist and Charles Green, or are they actually trying to get their Sevco FC kicked out of Scottish Football?
[COLOR=#000000:26cb8e6b]I realise that SFA Chief Executive Stewart Regan had serious concerns about SOCIAL UNREST, but he has to really nail this pair now before they do cause some civil disturbances, that will be the only outcome of the inflammatory comments, and some poor innocent people are going to suffer the consequences.
[COLOR=#000000:26cb8e6b]We have two massive games this week at the home of the Scottish Premier League Champions, the first on Wednesday night against Helsinki is a must win match , we really need to be playing in the Champions’ League Group Stages, that the right platform for our squad to playing on.
[COLOR=#000000:26cb8e6b]We have a fantastic group of players, I was really pleased with our display on Saturday against Inter Milan; one of the top teams in European Football, the only setback was the injuries to Kris Commons and Anthony Stokes, but we still have James Forrest, Beram Kayal, and skipper Scott Brown to come back.
[COLOR=#000000:26cb8e6b]Then of course we get the opportunity to raise the League Championship Flag on Saturday against an Aberdeen team who have been underperforming for a number of seasons now, but you just know will be a good team again, this might just be the season that will see them return to challenge for a European place.
[COLOR=#000000:26cb8e6b]There is a lot to be positive about at Celtic Park for the coming season, I totally agreed with what Tom Boyd said a couple of weeks ago, I go to Celtic Park primarily to watch Celtic win, if the opposition entertain me in the process then well and good, but the win is the most important aspect of the match.
[COLOR=#000000:26cb8e6b]I sincerely hope that once the league season starts next Saturday we can concentrate on the teams that we will play against, I have never started a season wondering if we would draw a third division team in the cup, I don’t see that changing this season.
[COLOR=#000000:26cb8e6b]The Scottish Premier League will be a better place this season, the competition will be fair and honest; the away team supporters who come to Celtic Park will hopefully increase in numbers, and add to the wonderful atmosphere primarily created by the Green Brigade.
[COLOR=#000000:26cb8e6b]I know one thing for sure, I and many thousands of other Celtic supporters will be there at the end of the season, I’m almost certain Messrs Mc Coist and Green won’t be, and they won’t be missed.

offshorebhoy

Re: We have more to look forward to at Celtic FC, than Mc Coist & Green have at Sevco

Postby offshorebhoy » Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:52 pm

The tom boyd comment hits the nail on the head, I pay my money to watch celtic full stop a dont care who we play and thats why i go to football the guys who are not going because rankers are out the league are an embarrassment to our support and hopefully dont come back when the dark side eventually get back. CELTIC....THE ONLY TEAM THAT MATTERS. HAIL HAIL

tyrebhoy

Re: We have more to look forward to at Celtic FC, than Mc Coist & Green have at Sevco

Postby tyrebhoy » Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:54 pm

The Scottish Media at its best obcessed by the team from Govan, let them go both will be dead and finished by end of the season

Return to “CSA News”