Celtic Supporters Association calls Emergency Meeting to vote on Selective Boycott.

All CSA News is picked up from here and published on Newsnow.co.uk

Re: Celtic Supporters Association calls Emergency Meeting to vote on Selective Boycot

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:49 pm

I am an occassional visitor to Celtic Park purly because i live in Brighton and usually make about 5 trips a season and must admit to never attending away games in the league so i suspose i am pushing it a bit in telling others what i think they should do. However i do think we have a very important point to make here to the clubs that put the money before integrity.

For years we all know that the clubs and the league have bent over backwards for Rangers and this really is the time to make our point where it hurts in their pocket. We must make this stand and show that we will not be taken for mugs again and again. I know we are charged more for these tickets than any other team and now is the time to stand up and say enough is enough.

I am fully in support of a boycot and hope it hurts and team that votes yes.

Re: Celtic Supporters Association calls Emergency Meeting to vote on Selective Boycot

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:26 pm

No true Celtic supporter would ever contemplate allowing the Zombie FC into the SPL - smells of uncle Tim or a hunteloper to me. If clubs want to vote them in they had best be aware the downside of doing so - No money from the Celtic support.

Beware of the thing that is coming, beware of the risen people

With you 100% Joe

HH

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:29 pm

Joe well done in calling a meeting and let all the clubs have there say. There will be a few suggestions from different clubs and its impotent to get everyone's opinion.My own clubs opinion is simple Say No to Newco. And would vote yes to boycott any club who vote yes to Rangers. Hail Hail

Jim Forrest Sec Pat Anderson Glenacre CSC

offshorebhoy

Postby offshorebhoy » Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:26 pm

I no bother William away and comment on a the's or club 12 forum if there are any left. Hail hail Scotland's true champions.

Kiwibhoy

Postby Kiwibhoy » Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:53 pm

1. Joe, I think that Unregistered's reference to "Peter" is to Peter Lawwell, could Unregistered confirm that or otherwise please?

2. I agree with his view that we had better be careful what we wish for, in terms of an SPL without Rangers, meeting the Law of Unintended Consequences.

cuhulain

Postby cuhulain » Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:07 pm

Very dubious NAME YOU HAVE FRIEND You wouldn't happen to be one of the manky mob would you:mad:

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:21 pm

Absolutely no to newco! Cheating rats.

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:19 pm

Why do fans of the club formaly known as rangers come on to our sites and forums to peddle their nonsence about anyone needing a cheating club. of all the last signings we have made how many have quoted the old firm games as the reason they signed???? none, they signed to play infront of our fans and to play in europe, oh and to win things which is hard to do when you have a team cheating all the time.

we DO NOT NEED THEM

Scotland DOES NOT NEED THEM

without them the league will prosper and all the teams that know how to play by the rules will prosper, stop peddeling the lies that its all doom and gloom without that lot

I'm disappointed that the CSA are taking such action. Why would you take such action against other clubs who decide not to vote the way you wish them to vote.

Let them vote whatever way they want & let's not destroy Scottish football altogether.

The overall decision is the most important - not what individual teams do & they have the right to protect their own income streams if they wish to do so.

I personally cannot condemn Kilmarnock if they choose to vote in a newco as they are hampered by debt themselves as are the majority of clubs in the SPL.

Define integrity in sport? I can recall many incidents where a Celtic player has dived to win us a penalty & the goal has won us the game which has contributed to us winning the SPL - is that a tainted title; I think not!! It has been proven that we also offered Juninho such a contract (with EBT) & I do not see this as an issue.

I know Rangers have done wrong but to boot out our fiercest rivals & reduce the challenge altogether is wrong: we will win the league convincingly every season & I, with thousands of others, will be bored very quickly. Celtic will also lose sponsorship & many corporate people as there is no point watching us win by 3 or 4 every week. Players will no longer decide that Glasgow is an attractive place to play football because the first statement from new players is always the same "to come & play in an old firm game was an enormous draw"

How many mistakes have you made Peter - I can think of a recent very public one & nobody is calling for you to step down because your position is untenable.....

Be very careful what you wish for!!!!

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:45 pm

If Celtic Vote for a newco , will there be a selective boycott

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:46 pm

Hi, I think your making a mistake with the boycotting at the moment. I think your going to alienate fans of other clubs, who are in union with us on this matter. Can the emphasis not be on, joining up the support from all club fans and showing a united front?

Return to “CSA News”