Is there a motive behind the Kilmarnock chairman's comments?

All CSA News is picked up from here and published on Newsnow.co.uk

Re: Is there a motive behind the Kilmarnock chairman's comments?

Postby Guest » Fri May 25, 2012 9:21 pm

[COLOR=#000000:b182e124]I’m finding it extremely difficult to read the mind of Kilmarnock chairman Michael Johnston after his latest comments regarding the appropriate punishment for a Rangers Newco entering the SPL.
[COLOR=#000000:b182e124]I would have thought it was in his, and his clubs best interest to encourage supporters of all the other clubs in Scotland to come to Rugby Park, his latest comments I believe will alienate him even more from the other ten clubs supporters.
[COLOR=#000000:b182e124]I sometimes wonder how these people see their place in Scottish Football, what do they bring to the game in Scotland? In supporters terms not a lot, they brought just over 300 to Celtic Park this season, in a match held about half an hour up the road from Kilmarnock, and in the League Cup Final against Celtic, they had less supporters present than they had at the semi-final, what does that tell you?
[COLOR=#000000:b182e124]There are strong feelings amongst the Celtic Support regarding a selective bhoycott of away matches next season, whether that comes to pass or not remains to be seen, but if you ask the Celtic Support which grounds they would like to bhoycott, Kilmarnock would be very high up on the list, if not at the very top.[/COLOR:b182e124]
[COLOR=#000000:b182e124]Johnston has consistently spoke out publicly in support of Rangers, that is his prerogative, but I suspect there is more to it than just blanket support, maybe he thinks if a Rangers Newco is demoted to Division 3, then lots of the Ayrshire Rangers supporters will go to Rugby Park instead of travelling to some far flung part of Scotland.
[COLOR=#000000:b182e124]Maybe Mr Johnston should have kept his powder dry until all the results of the investigations are known, even the documentary tonight on BBC Scotland by Mark Daly promises to be very revealing and controversial.
[COLOR=#000000:b182e124]Kilmarnock is famous for their pies, but it’s usually the mince variety, it could turn out in Mr Johnston’s case to be the humble variety.

you are a bigot

tyrebhoy

Re: Is there a motive behind the Kilmarnock chairman's comments?

Postby tyrebhoy » Sat May 26, 2012 10:40 am

Iam going to be blunt I would not miss that club RFC, Great we would not hear the bile from there bigoted mouths songs and watp shit, no I would not miss them anybody agree

Return to “CSA News”