Watching Duff & Phelps perform is like watch Chelsea.

All CSA News is picked up from here and published on Newsnow.co.uk
Joe O'Rourke

Watching Duff & Phelps perform is like watch Chelsea.

Postby Joe O'Rourke » Tue May 22, 2012 12:00 pm

[COLOR=#000000:e89ca42c]Normally speaking, if you wanted to know what was happening in any organisation you would ask the people in charge, that is, unless you were asking about Scottish Football, in that case you would ask someone who has conducted a proper investigation into the facts and came up with the answers.[COLOR=#000000:e89ca42c]So instead of asking Stewart Regan or Neil Doncaster what is going to happen to Rangers, you would be far better served asking Phil Mac giolla bhan, Paul Brennan, or Alex Thomson the same question?[COLOR=#000000:e89ca42c]I really don’t understand why the governing bodies of Scottish Football are dragging their heels with their investigations into the method of operations used by Rangers, it is quite clear to everyone that they elected to pay no-one, irrespective of the level of debt, from flower shops and face painting to SK Rapid and HMRC, not forgetting the EBT’s and all the other stuff.[COLOR=#000000:e89ca42c]There is obviously a stalling process in operation at the moment, what that means in the long run I don’t know, but I do know that it has been more than three months since Rangers went into administration, watching the situation unfold is like watching Chelsea play Champions league football.[COLOR=#000000:e89ca42c]I believe there will be ramifications for Stewart Regan and Neil Doncaster, I don’t think the fans of the other teams in Scotland will easily forget their actions, or should that be inactions, they had an opportunity to establish themselves as the real power behind football in Scotland, it would appear they have failed miserably.[COLOR=#000000:e89ca42c]All the fans want is honesty and transparency, they want every team treated the same way, whether it’s Glasgow Rangers or Berwick Rangers, or Ayr United or Dundee United, justice must not only be done, it must be seen to be done, there are no special cases, sporting integrity should adhered to by all clubs.[COLOR=#000000:e89ca42c]I think time is running out for the SFA/SPL to try to salvage any credibility out of this whole sorry mess, maybe this week will be the final chapter, and everyone can move on and look to the future, let’s sincerely hope so.

Re: Watching Duff & Phelps perform is like watch Chelsea.

Postby Guest » Tue May 22, 2012 2:18 pm

Lets hope this is drawing to a final conclusion,because I won`t be the only one,who is sick of hearing,seeing and thinking about wrangers.Next please.

Return to “CSA News”