The kilmarnock chairman better be prepared for an empty stadium.

All CSA News is picked up from here and published on Newsnow.co.uk
gert/canada

Re: The kilmarnock chairman better be prepared for an empty stadium.

Postby gert/canada » Sun May 06, 2012 6:57 am

Your back Joe. Good tae see it.
HH Gert

Postby Guest » Sun May 06, 2012 7:53 am

Cannot be allowed to happen, and the fans of all clubs not just Celtic should let their respective teams know they will not support this sham.

celticdan

Postby celticdan » Sun May 06, 2012 5:20 pm

boycott the teams who vote for them

Postby Guest » Sun May 06, 2012 9:45 pm

Joe, The Coatbridge Bhoys are 100% behind you

Postby Guest » Mon May 07, 2012 7:36 am

Celtic have been the biggest victims in all this, losing out on tens of millions of pounds that went to a football club who didnt play by anyones rules,for me that is the most sickening thing.
Its not one rogue's fault either,if it was down to Craig Whyte I'd say,fair enough you got swindled, but its not, its gone on since the mid-nineties when Rangers where going for their now tainted 9 in a row.David Murray served up lavish luxury which the Rangers support enjoyed and even arrogantly waved tenners in our faces, while Celtic fans scratched their head and wondered how a club not a patch on us could generate an income and sign such lavish players.well the answer to that is easy, they cheated,the stole money from the sick,the elderly and from children, the spent our kids education money on their luxuries whilst the rest of us struggled.
Rangers need to be stripped of every title won since the EBT was introduced and the 75% of their income should be handed to Celtic for the money we lost in revenue,further more they should also be made to start in division 3.and the newco has no claim on the trophies won by the dead Rangers.

Postby Guest » Mon May 07, 2012 8:46 am

If Celtic vote to keep them in i am finished with the club period

And whoever else votes them in must be the victim of a boycott from us permanently

Kiwibhoy

Postby Kiwibhoy » Mon May 07, 2012 7:39 pm

If Rangers fall out of the SPL then Celtic will be affected financially as well - as it is quite clear that the TV companies would not be interested in supporting the SPL [I:b4168e39]at all[/I:b4168e39]. The effect of that would easily swamp anything the fans would or wouldn't do. And the same would apply if Celtic were in the mess Rangers are now.

But even without the TV monies issue, sporting clubs only get good when they have a real rival to play, and the Old Firm is no exception. A Celtic without Rangers would simply be the dominant club in Scotland; all very well, except when we play someone from a [I:b4168e39]real[/I:b4168e39] football competition, and then any weaknesses would be cruelly exposed.

Derrysean

Postby Derrysean » Mon May 07, 2012 8:23 pm

if they are willing to let rangers away with everything they have done for over a decade uefa needs to take a stance on this as im sure they will be looking closely at the situation, if the panel lets them of with it it will mean a complete an utter waste of time enforcing rules, rules which are meant to be about equality of all the clubs everyone is treated the same unless your rangers

Stanshoops

Postby Stanshoops » Tue May 08, 2012 9:01 am

Joe. Agree wholeheartedly. I hve been an advocate of applying our muscle through the use of the bhoycot fior a long time now but the official line from the CSA and from NL seems to always have been that we need to wait and see because there are things going on behind closed doors - or it would be bad for the bhoys on the park not to have our support behind them etc - and while I could understand that view then - I think the time has now come to leave those fears / excuses etc behind. The establishment in Scotland in all it's ugly forms has shown very publicly that they will do "anything and everything" that is necessary to keep THEM afloat. We MUST now use against them the thing they most covet -our money. I am glad that you are now publicly advocating the use of the bhoycott as a serious threat. Can I ask that you formalise this into an official and formal statement from the CSA that we WILL bhoycot certain away fixtures - and we will be letting them know in no uncertain terms why, and that when they mend their ways we will reconsider our position -End of.
Hail Hail
Stanshoops

Return to “CSA News”