The World Famous Thai Tims ,Civic Reception in the City Chambers

All CSA News is picked up from here and published on Newsnow.co.uk
John Andrews

The World Famous Thai Tims ,Civic Reception in the City Chambers

Postby John Andrews » Tue May 01, 2012 3:35 pm

Glasgow’s Lord Provost Bob Winter hosted a Civic Reception in the City Chambers yesterday for the world famous Thai Tims from the Good Child Foundation in Thailand.
The kids have become an internet sensation by learning English in a unique way, they do it by singing Celtic songs in school, and I believe they are the only school in the world to use this system.
The kids received a wonderful reception form those present, and they burst into song when two of their heroes arrived, Emilio Izaguirre and Adam Mathews, they are truly inspiring young children, I’m sure they will have a wonderful time here in Scotland as part of the Great Celtic Family.
Please take the time to watch this video of the children performing yesterday. The children will also perform before the match against St Johnstone on Thursday night; I would encourage all those that can to come early, its planned for the kids to sing on the pitch at Celtic Park at about 7.10pm, it’s an amazing experience, one you won’t want to miss.

Return to “CSA News”