Let them pick their own punishment, that's the only solution.

All CSA News is picked up from here and published on Newsnow.co.uk
Joe O'Rourke

Let them pick their own punishment, that's the only solution.

Postby Joe O'Rourke » Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:41 pm

[COLOR=#000000:ce435e98]The only way to punish Rangers for breaking the rules in Scottish Football, in a manner which they would find acceptable, would be to let Ally Mc Coist, Walter Smith, and Sandy Jardine determine the punishment themselves.
I find it ludicrous that people are making very strong comments and holding demonstrations before they actually know the rationale behind the decisions taken by the Judicial Panel, and there was nothing more farcical than Mc Coist demanding to know the names of those panel members, Ally at his devious best, or should that be worst?
I watched the full interview of him talking about people kicking them when they are down, and people putting the final nail in their coffin, let me remind Ally of his comments in 1994 regarding Celtic’s then financial difficulties … “That’s their problem, although I cannot say I’m not enjoying what’s happening to them”.
As for them claiming that all their ills are down to Craig Whyte, I don’t think 140 million pounds of debt came in the last year, although in that year they have paid no-one, including a girl they owe £40 to for face painting.
There is still more to come from this saga, the EBT’s have still to be ruled on, as has the big tax case, I think the majority of fans in Scotland are now pretty fed up with it and wish it was over one way or another.
The independent survey which was held by two Hibs fans showed that 95% of supporters in Scotland didn’t want a Newco admitted straight back into the SPL, I’m not sure their Chairmen and CEO’s will agree with that, and I’m not sure that is the way they will vote on Monday.
Finally, and this is not a Party Political Broadcast, there is a young man standing as an Independent Candidate in the local elections, his is a single issue candidate against the Offensive behaviour at Football Bill, if you are interested in his opinion follow the link below.

[URL:ce435e98]http://www.europeanexaminer.eu/index.php/2-uncategorised/80-profile-a-politi[/URL:ce435e98]

[URL:ce435e98]http://www.europeanexaminer.eu/index.php/2-uncategorised/80-profile-a-politi[/URL:ce435e98]
cian-for-the-people-thomas-rannachan-stands-for-local-election

[/COLOR:ce435e98]

Re: Let them pick their own punishment, that's the only solution.

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:14 pm

My respect for Ally McCoist has gone way oot the windae. It is completely unforgivable what he has done and he knows it. He can never be respected by any decent gentleman in Scotland ever again. He has put peoples lives in jeopardy and is trying to say Chris Whyte is the only rogue in this sorry tale of fraud, deceit, betrayal, lies and hypocrisy. When will silly Ally become a man instead of acting like a brainless thuggish boy?

celticdan

Postby celticdan » Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:27 pm

what happens when the scum wreck the toilets this time in front of glasgows finest

Kiwibhoy

Postby Kiwibhoy » Tue May 01, 2012 12:57 pm

Three points:

* I think that Scottish football is in a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" situation with Rangers; if Rangers is turned into a Division 3 newco, that will mean that the upper echelons, Celtic included, will lose a lot of money (see Scotsman link below).

* Some interesting comment in here:

[URL:11c7a1c2]http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/spl/the-rumour-mill-tuesday-s-football-news-and-gossip-1-2266783[/URL:11c7a1c2]

* Could Celtic manage it in Europe, now? One is still not so sure.

Kiwibhoy

Postby Kiwibhoy » Tue May 01, 2012 5:48 pm

And as this Evening Times story shows, apparently Rangers' fans weren't above the suggestion of boycotting away games either:

[URL:0b25fafe]http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/dj-now-spl-are-running-scared-fan-power-was-behind-vote-cop-out.17462102[/URL:0b25fafe]

Wonder who gave them that idea? More seriously, there are stories afoot of the banks pointing out to many of the football clubs what would happen to their teams' finances without a Rangers in the league. Be careful what you wish for!

Return to “CSA News”