Glad to see Lenny and the Club standing up to the media.

All CSA News is picked up from here and published on Newsnow.co.uk
Joe O'Rourke

Glad to see Lenny and the Club standing up to the media.

Postby Joe O'Rourke » Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:03 pm

[COLOR=#000000:966f47bf]I am delighted to see Neil Lennon and Celtic Football Club making a stand against some journalist within the Scottish media. These people have for years sat at the feet of Moonbeams Murray; they carried every message he wanted out; and contrary to what some of them say now; they never once questioned his methods.[COLOR=#000000:966f47bf]Hacks like Leckie and Traynor have very short memories; they say they warned of Murray’s extravagant spending; well; as the old saying goes, “Show me the money” I’m sure these guys will have a record of every story they ever wrote; so let’s see the ones that questioned or warned Murray.[COLOR=#000000:966f47bf]Then we have ex-players like Craig Burley talking about tainted trophies; if the runner-up in the 100 metres at the London Olympics is found to have been cheating; does that mean the winner has won a tainted title? That would be ridicules.[COLOR=#000000:966f47bf]We know what to expect from the like of Gough and Hateley; but big Eck; (who I always though was pretty decent); put his foot in it by saying that he won his titles fair and square; I don’t believe the EE have done anything fair and square since the very beginning of their existence.[COLOR=#000000:966f47bf]I remember the late fifties and early sixties when they were dominant in Scotland with a team full of Internationalists; but they still relied on referees favouring them every week; it was banner headlines when Celtic were awarded two penalties against them in the League Cup Final of 1964/65; big Yogi duly dispatched them behind Billy Ritchie as Celtic went on to win 2-1.[COLOR=#000000:966f47bf]When Big Jock arrived; nothing really changed in that respect; one of his famous quotes was; we’ll score that many goals that they won’t be able to chalk them all off; but we still faced anti-Celtic officials; guys like Davie Syme and Jim Mc Cluskey never gave us any decisions; unless they were so blatant they couldn’t do anything else.[COLOR=#000000:966f47bf]During all those years of cheating I don’t remember any hacks coming out and criticising the officials; except for a couple who big Jock would use to his own ends by favouring them by giving them exclusive stories.[COLOR=#000000:966f47bf]I would like every Celtic fan to contact the club by whatever means possible; to demand that clowns like Traynor and Leckie are banned from Celtic park; and if the editors of the two rags they work for don’t like it; then tell them that no-one from the rags are welcome at any establishment under the control of Celtic FC.[COLOR=#000000:966f47bf]There is a groundswell of support for taking action against the other ten teams in the league if they vote through a Newco EE without proper punishment; if we are to go down that road we no longer need the media to get the message out to our fans; we can have information on web sites within minutes of decisions being taken.[COLOR=#000000:966f47bf]I think the ten chairmen should be careful what they wish for when it comes to making decisions; there are lots of very happy Celtic fans out there; but their joy will turn to anger if they see a carve-up.

tyrebhoy

Re: Glad to see Lenny and the Club standing up to the media.

Postby tyrebhoy » Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:04 am

Problem here Joe the dailly retard are on our sponsers board at CP

Return to “CSA News”