Notice to the media hack's, "We shall remember"

All CSA News is picked up from here and published on Newsnow.co.uk
Joe O'Rourke

Notice to the media hack's, "We shall remember"

Postby Joe O'Rourke » Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:24 pm

[COLOR=#000000:ee95973b]It would seem there are still some shenanigans going on over at Snake Mountain; I never really understood from the start how the man who caused the EE to go into administration; actually appointed the Administrators of his choice.[COLOR=#000000:ee95973b]I’m not an expert in how these things work; but it seems to be dragging on a bit; we were told last week that there would be redundancies; they are still talking about it now; the only two to have gone up until now have been Smith and Russell.[COLOR=#000000:ee95973b]There has been much made of Celtic’s refusal to pay up front for the tickets for the up-coming derby match; although to be fair not by the administrators; more by poodles of the previous owner of the EE like Jim Traynor; I will continue to press Celtic to ban this clown from Celtic Park; if anyone continually abused you in public you would not invite them into your house; so why invite this mug? Withdraw his press pass.[COLOR=#000000:ee95973b]We also in recent weeks have had to listen to some of the people who are responsible for the financial plight of our rivals; guys like Richard Gough and Andy Goram; Gough said the only time he spoke to Moonbeams was to discuss bonuses; and the answer was always favourable; maybe Goughie should hand some back in his beloved clubs hour of need.[COLOR=#000000:ee95973b]There are a lot of people hurting just now; the same people who wanted to dance on the grave of Celtic in 1994 are a bit peeved because we are rejoicing in their troubled times; at least when Celtic were in trouble it was through stupidity and mismanagement; it wasn’t through illegal trading; and spending other people’s money.[COLOR=#000000:ee95973b]Now they are talking about tainted titles; the irony of that must be lost on them; we will win the league by a country mile; and will deserve to be Champions; in some ways I hope they don’t get rid of any players; that would only add to their paranoia; am I really accusing them of being Paranoid?[COLOR=#000000:ee95973b]Like everyone else I was disappointed that our winning run came to an end at Aberdeen on Saturday; but it shows you how far we have come since that dark day down at Kilmarnock; we were leaving Kilmarnock delighted to have managed a draw; we left Aberdeen raging at only managing a draw; I’m sure we will return to winning ways at Dundee Utd on Sunday.[COLOR=#000000:ee95973b]If we continue to play to our capabilities we should end the season as treble winners; that will be a remarkable turnaround for a team that looked on its knees in the middle of October; great credit will be due to Neil Lennon and his staff; no manager in the world has had to endure what he has; Lenny has remained single minded; and it looks like he will be rewarded for it.[COLOR=#000000:ee95973b]And when the time comes to hand out the trophies; and the media hacks are hanging around waiting for interviews; I hope Lenny remembers; because “We shall remember”

Re: Notic to the media hack's, "We shall remember"

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:35 pm

Although I understand that it amy be illegal to call for like minded people to refuse to purchase a particular Scottish Daily newspaper, i hope that all Celtic supporters remember these stories when buying their Daily. I personally will never buy one in particular again. Tainted titles.. theyve got a cheek!!

tyrebhoy

Re: Notice to the media hack's, "We shall remember"

Postby tyrebhoy » Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:06 am

If all the stories are to be believed in this mornings rags. surely they have cheated everybody and walkway laughing. this corrupt gang have no shame,

Return to “CSA News”