And they said we were Paranoid.

All CSA News is picked up from here and published on Newsnow.co.uk
Joe O'Rourke

And they said we were Paranoid.

Postby Joe O'Rourke » Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:26 pm

[COLOR=#000000:2ca23c47]After all the years of accusations of the Celtic supporters being Paranoid; it would appear now that everything we said was true; and on a massive scale.[COLOR=#000000:2ca23c47]Only now are we getting drip fed stories of what was going on behind closed doors at Snake Mountain; and the latest revelations by ex-Director Hugh Adam are particularly worrying in terms of just who was complicit.[COLOR=#000000:2ca23c47]Adam is now admitting that the Rangers Directors knew about the offshore payments; he accepts that they were cheating; but they chose to turn a blind eye to it; he is claiming they were being used in the mid-nineties; could it be possible they were being used even longer than that?[COLOR=#000000:2ca23c47]You have to ask yourself how it could be possible to keep that type of operation totally secret; so who knew within the SFA and the SPL. Who knew amongst the Scottish Media?[COLOR=#000000:2ca23c47]Who knew amongst all the other staff at SM? You can’t have an operation like that without lots of people knowing; a secret is only a secret if only one person knows about it; once more than one knows; it is no longer a secret.[COLOR=#000000:2ca23c47]Did it not ring a bell when all these International players were turning up at SM; why were questions not asked then? Why did people just think that Moonbeams Murray was paying them out of his own pocket?[COLOR=#000000:2ca23c47]If Murray was making illegal payments to his own players; who else was he paying illegally? I still remember his deal with Bernard Tapie of Marseille when he sold him Trevor Steven; Steven ended up back at SM six months later; and Tapie ended up in prison. Does anyone seriously believe Walter Smith was paying Tax when his players weren't?[COLOR=#000000:2ca23c47]Let’s hope there is not another Whytewash inquiry; let’s hope that the whole truth comes out and the appropriate action is taken against those found guilty; I have said on here several times that I thought Stewart Regan and Neil Doncaster were honest guys; I sincerely hope they pinpoint the dishonest ones within their organisations; and get rid of them; no matter what high position they may hold.[COLOR=#000000:2ca23c47]Mark Hateley is hurting badly; he is spilling it out again today to some other hack from the Daily Record called Gavin Berry; do they have any sympathy for the clubs who have been ROBBED of their ticket money? Not a chance.[COLOR=#000000:2ca23c47]I am delighted by the response from Peter Lawwell regarding the so-called ticket deal; but one thing he needs to do right now; is get rid of the lap top loyal from Celtic Park; he needs to tell clowns like Keevins, Traynor, and Waddell that they are not welcome; not one Celtic supporter would disagree with that action.[COLOR=#000000:2ca23c47]These are the very people who for years sat at the foot of Murray and accepted the scraps he threw them; they are the same people who heralded the arrival of Zillionaire Whyte; they are also the same people who would have said it was all our own fault if we had went to the wall in 1994; and they are the same people who every time we complained about unfair treatment; they just said we were Paranoid; well who’s paranoid now?

Re: And they said we were Paranoid.

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:05 pm

that?[COLOR=#000000:c48e6da9]You have to ask yourself how it could be possible to keep that type of operation totally secret; so who knew within the SFA and the SPL. Who knew amongst the Scottish Media?[COLOR=#000000:c48e6da9]Who knew amongst all the other staff at SM? You can’t have an operation like that without lots of people knowing; a secret is only a secret if only one person knows about it; once more than one knows; it is no longer a secret.[COLOR=#000000:c48e6da9]Did it not ring a bell when all these International players were turning up at SM; why were questions not asked then? Why did people just think that Moonbeams Murray was paying them out of his own pocket?[COLOR=#000000:c48e6da9]If Murray was making illegal payments to his own players; who else was he paying illegally? I still remember his deal with Bernard Tapie of Marseille when he sold him Trevor Steven; Steven ended up back at SM six months later; and Tapie ended up in prison. Does anyone seriously believe Walter Smith was paying Tax when his players weren't?[COLOR=#000000:c48e6da9]Let’s hope there is not another Whytewash inquiry; let’s hope that the whole truth comes out and the appropriate action is taken against those found guilty; I have said on here several times that I thought Stewart Regan and Neil Doncaster were honest guys; I sincerely hope they pinpoint the dishonest ones within their organisations; and get rid of them; no matter what high position they may hold.[COLOR=#000000:c48e6da9]Mark Hateley is hurting badly; he is spilling it out again today to some other hack from the Daily Record called Gavin Berry; do they have any sympathy for the clubs who have been ROBBED of their ticket money? Not a chance.[COLOR=#000000:c48e6da9]I am delighted by the response from Peter Lawwell regarding the so-called ticket deal; but one thing he needs to do right now; is get rid of the lap top loyal

fernhoops

Postby fernhoops » Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:58 pm

8 media sympathy from 1994
Attachments
celtic rip.jpg
celtic rip.jpg (0 Bytes) Viewed 3872 times

kevza

Postby kevza » Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:11 pm

Excellent read Joe. Shared on FB.

Return to “CSA News”