Hiding in Luxury in Monaco, while ignoring his debt's.

All CSA News is picked up from here and published on Newsnow.co.uk
Joe O'Rourke

Hiding in Luxury in Monaco, while ignoring his debt's.

Postby Joe O'Rourke » Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:41 pm

[COLOR=#000000:8e5b9f6b]Am I missing something here? Jim Traynor and Keith Jackson are accusing Celtic of putting jobs at risk by refusing to give the Evil Empire £300,000 up front for tickets for Snake Mountain.[COLOR=#000000:8e5b9f6b]Is it not the case that the EE owe Dunfermline, Hearts and Dundee Utd money for tickets for previous matches already played; meaning they took the money from their own so-call supporters and kept it; instead of paying their debts?[COLOR=#000000:8e5b9f6b]Is it also not the case that there is actually no guarantee that the match will actually go ahead; the Police might decide to refuse to offer their services if there is no guarantee of payment; which would mean the only way the match could possibly go ahead would be without Celtic Supporters in attendance.[COLOR=#000000:8e5b9f6b]Another option could be for the Celtic fans to really rub it in and Bhoycott the match; effectively costing them somewhere in the region of £400,000; Lenny could send the development team; and we could have a Jelly & Ice Cream party outside.[COLOR=#000000:8e5b9f6b]Is it not also the case that the Scottish Media portrayed Craig Whyte as a Zillionaire whose financial wealth was off the stratosphere? He is now reported to be living it up in a luxury apartment in Monaco; he is reported to own Castle Grant in Grantown-on-Spey; as well as a luxury apartment in Belgravia in London; not exactly skint.[COLOR=#000000:8e5b9f6b]So it would appear that rather than being skint and not able to honour his commitment’s; he has plenty of money and assets; he is just playing a game of dodging his debt’s; he has now been fined £50,000 by the PLUS stock exchange for untruthful disclosures; will that make any difference to him? I very much doubt it.[COLOR=#000000:8e5b9f6b]I have said before; I think there might be a Baldrick moment to come yet; does the Whyte Knight have a cunning plan; will he come out of administration debt free and therefore in a very strong position for the future; I would not be surprised.[COLOR=#000000:8e5b9f6b]I know a couple of people who are reasonably wealthy; but most of my friends are ordinary working class people; one thing they all have in common is this; they don’t like owing people anything; so the pay their bill’s; and they pay them on time.[COLOR=#000000:8e5b9f6b]Peter Lawwell would be in dereliction of his duty if he did not look after the best interests of Celtic FC and their supporters.

Return to “CSA News”