No Tainted Trophies in our Cabinet !!

All CSA News is picked up from here and published on Newsnow.co.uk
Joe O'Rourke

No Tainted Trophies in our Cabinet !!

Postby Joe O'Rourke » Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:06 pm

[COLOR=#000000:f3797537]It’s normal in the world of the Evil Empire to place the blame somewhere else when things aren’t going to plan for them; and the last couple of weeks I don’t think was part of their (grand) master plan.[COLOR=#000000:f3797537]Not one of them questioned Moonbeams Murray when he was throwing down the old fivers and tenner’s gauntlet; not one of them questioned Zillionaire Craig Whyte when he was taking over in May last year.[COLOR=#000000:f3797537]They did not care a jot about where the funding was coming from when they were signing the England captain and the England goalkeeper; as well as the likes of Gascoigne and Laudrup; all they cared about was beating Celtic and rubbing our noses in it; and if Celtic went to the wall; then all the better.[COLOR=#000000:f3797537]Would they have partied had we went into administration? Or even worse liquidation; they would have brought the Shankhill Road to Govan; and they would have told us it’s time to Go Home.[COLOR=#000000:f3797537]Well the Empire is now crumbling down around them; (and in the case of their old stand you could say that literally) so they need to blame someone for the debacle. Murray is in the firing line; Whyte is in the firing line; the media are in the firing line; particularly the BBC and Graham Spiers; they even want to blame the tax man for doing his job honestly; what next Catholic School’s?[COLOR=#000000:f3797537]When Whyte took over they were dancing in the streets of Govan; they were all running to shake the wee smug git’s hand as he marched into Snake Mountain; well if they want to shake him by the hand now they will need to fly to Monaco.[COLOR=#000000:f3797537]Watching the Scottish media’s reaction is comical; they don’t know where to run to; should they try to cosy up to Peter Lawwell and Neil Lennon just in case the unthinkable happens and their beloved Rangers go into liquidation? Or should they hang on in there hoping the Alex Salmond and the establishment will help to cut them a deal with the Taxman?[COLOR=#000000:f3797537]We also have people who think they are part of the media; absolute clowns like Mark Hateley and David Leggat; Richard Gough and Derek Johnstone; how good is it see how much they are hurting at the downfall of the establishment team.[COLOR=#000000:f3797537]In the end I just hope they get what they deserve; I will concentrate on doing as I have always done; and that is to follow Celtic Football Club whenever and wherever I can; I am sixty one years of age now; I have lived through the greatest years in Celtic’s history; Lisbon and Nine in a Row; I have also seen two Popes in Scotland; hopefully there is a lot more to come; but if not I’m happy with what I have seen.[COLOR=#000000:f3797537]When we look back on the history of Celtic we know one thing for sure; whatever we have won has been won with the utmost honesty and integrity; there have never been any tainted trophies in our cabinet; and there never will be.

Re: No Tainted Trophies in our Cabinet !!

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:04 pm

great article joe. they remind me so often of what my DA always said about them."whatta expect from a pig but a grunt" luckily the vast majority can see what there at and have been doing.for over a decade now that we know of anyway.the scottish media`s` sphere of influance is tiny in the context of europe thankfully.that aside i`d be pretty sure the bhoys would like to ram a certain cretin`s words down his throat with a record points win.great motivation for 25th of march.roll on the final collapse of disgrace fc

Return to “CSA News”