Clown's like Leckie and Leggat can be Dangerous.

All CSA News is picked up from here and published on Newsnow.co.uk
Joe O'Rourke

Clown's like Leckie and Leggat can be Dangerous.

Postby Joe O'Rourke » Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:03 pm

[COLOR=#000000:05a65bd3]I said in my blog yesterday that I thought we were entering into a very dangerous time as Celtic supporters; there appears to a reaction to our obvious enjoyment of the present financial predicament facing our rivals.[COLOR=#000000:05a65bd3]The fires have also been stoked by the usual suspects; led miserably as usual by Bill Leckie and Alan Pattullo of the Scotsman; they seem to think we should not be happy because the EE have been cheating us and the rest of Scottish Football for over a decade; would they like us to have a collection for them instead?[COLOR=#000000:05a65bd3]Can you imagine in any context Leckie accusing us of lacking dignity? I was going to call him a Muppet; but I think I would be insulting Muppet’s; as for Pattullo; has anyone ever heard of this clown?[COLOR=#000000:05a65bd3]Add to them the maniac that is David Leggat; and you get a fairly decent picture of what the Scottish Media is like; and how they think and operate. I wonder at times if that guy has had any education at all; probably went to Loonyversity.[COLOR=#000000:05a65bd3]The thing about these people and their anti-Celtic comments is; it puts people’s lives in danger; we all know what Neil Lennon has went through; and indeed continues to go through; other officials at Celtic have also received threats.[COLOR=#000000:05a65bd3]Even Big John Hartson has had to abandon his Twitter account because of the abuse he takes; and believe me; I’ve seen some of it; these people are not human. Even Dundee Utd chairman Stephen Thompson has been threatened.[COLOR=#000000:05a65bd3]I would warn everyone now, wearing Celtic colours will make you a target; even kids; if you read the blog yesterday from the European Examiner; that will give you an idea of what to expect; Celtic supporters on the way to and from Celtic park tomorrow night should be very careful; and choose your route with that in mind; and that goes for the coming weeks and months.[COLOR=#000000:05a65bd3]The parties will continue whenever and wherever Celtic is playing; the atmosphere at Eater Road was brilliant apart from a couple of chants I would prefer not to hear. I am absolutely delighted for the fans who travel every week; their dedication and support is about to be rewarded.[COLOR=#000000:05a65bd3]I also think great praise should go to Peter Lawwell; he has stood up for the club during this recent furore; he has made it abundantly clear that we don’t need the EE; I hope the other clubs were taking heed.[COLOR=#000000:05a65bd3]I would certainly say this; if the EE go into liquidation; I hope they will be treated appropriately with the proper punishment; if chairmen think they can’t do without the Rangers support; do they think they CAN DO WITHOUT THE CELTIC SUPPORT?

Return to “CSA News”