Contact UEFA over Salmond's Interference.

All CSA News is picked up from here and published on Newsnow.co.uk
Joe O'Rourke

Contact UEFA over Salmond's Interference.

Postby Joe O'Rourke » Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:07 pm

[COLOR=#000000:7f83e169]I am getting a bit bored with the entire media furore surrounding the plight of the establishment team, I would much rather be writing about Celtic and our drive towards the treble in Scotland; than the EE.[COLOR=#000000:7f83e169]But the interference of Scotland’s First Minister Alex Salmond needs to be addressed. He has said in the past that politics has no place in football; I certainly think politicians have no place if football; unless it’s in the stands supporting you team.[COLOR=#000000:7f83e169]UEFA regulations I believe state that there can be no political interference in football of any kind; in fact I think Celtic supporters were convicted by UEFA of singing political songs; and our club were punished for it.[COLOR=#000000:7f83e169]Another strange point to ponder is the regulations within UEFA regarding financial fair play. How could they impose punishment on a club for spending more than they receive in income (Manchester City for instance)? And then ignore a club who blatantly evade paying their taxes; and who continue to buy players with the knowledge that they don’t have the funds to pay for them.[COLOR=#000000:7f83e169]I have this morning written to Stewart Regan of the SFA, and Neil Doncaster of the SPL regarding the interference of the King in waiting Alex Salmond; I have also reminded them of the duty to act in the best interests of all the clubs in Scotland; but most importantly; I have copied in UEFA General Secretary Gianni Infantino into the mail; I will be interested in his comments; if indeed he replies at all.[COLOR=#000000:7f83e169]I would encourage all Celtic fans to do the same and contact the SFA, SPL, and Mr Infantino, Mr Infantino can be contact at [/COLOR:7f83e169][EMAIL="Gianni.Infantino@uefa.ch"][COLOR=#0000ff:7f83e169]Gianni.Infantino@uefa.ch[/COLOR:7f83e169][/EMAIL:7f83e169][COLOR=#000000:7f83e169]

Re: Contact UEFA over Salmond's Interference.

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:41 pm

done

offshorebhoy

Postby offshorebhoy » Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:48 pm

The buns are going to get away with this due to the fact every team in the SP HELL bar Dundee Utd will vote to keep the mankies in and with salmond getting in on the act there a cert to walk away from this intact. The 10pts means nothing there still 2nd and were always going to finish 2nd so were is the punishment. If the SP HELL are backing the buns lets as 1 unit have a vote through our supporters clubs and boycott every away ground in scotland except Dundee Utd. Hail hail

fernhoops

Postby fernhoops » Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:02 pm

I wonder what would happen if Rainjars are relegated to the bottom tier of Scottish Football and the SPL members hold an EGM and vote to allow them back in. Do you end up with 2 Monkey teams?

Return to “CSA News”