"Is it the same old SFA?"

All CSA News is picked up from here and published on Newsnow.co.uk
Joe O'Rourke

"Is it the same old SFA?"

Postby Joe O'Rourke » Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:52 pm

[COLOR=#000000:9c4fe9ea]The belief that nothing has changed at the SFA is hard to argue with; there certainly seems to be different rules for different people.[COLOR=#000000:9c4fe9ea]In my humble opinion Sone Aluko blatantly dived to win a penalty at Snake Mountain on Saturday; let’s see what the panel make of that; I reckon you would get long odds at the Bookies on him being found guilty.[COLOR=#000000:9c4fe9ea]What I find really strange is this; if Aluko is guilty of diving; then another prodigy of Dallas referee Steven Conroy got the decision to award Rangers a penalty totally wrong; and therefore is more culpable; so why is he not in the dock as well?[COLOR=#000000:9c4fe9ea]Instead of Conroy in the dock; these idiots at the SFA charge Dunfermline manager Jim Mc Intyre for saying that the decision by Conroy was a nightmare one; does charging Aluko not prove that?[COLOR=#000000:9c4fe9ea]Let’s make a comparison with the ex-England No 6; you know who I mean; the manager of Inverness; after the match against us he said he would probably not appeal the sending off of one his players because it was a waste of time; in fact he said it was “A Kangaroo Court”.[COLOR=#000000:9c4fe9ea]But lo and behold; some local business man pays the appeal money and his travel and the Butcher rolls up at Hampden to see his player get his red card reduced to a yellow one; but no talk of the bold one being charged for making his remarks.[COLOR=#000000:9c4fe9ea]If you want to go back to 2003; take the case of Chris Sutton saying he knew the Dunfermline players wouldn’t try a leg against Rangers; their Chairman John Yorston went mental demanding severe punishment; the SFA as we know duly obliged.[COLOR=#000000:9c4fe9ea]But now he has changed his tune; his stance now is; what the point in giving Aluko a suspension? The incident is over; doesn’t matter that it might have cost his team 2 points; but then again it wasn’t against Celtic; Two Faced doesn’t seem to cover it.[COLOR=#000000:9c4fe9ea]I have said on here in the past that I was happy to give Stewart Regan a chance to come good; well his time is running out. I believe there are now moves afoot to install new rules on chanting and singing at matches; a case of; if you can’t convict under the present rules; just make up new ones.[COLOR=#000000:9c4fe9ea]I still believe Regan and Doncaster are decent honest people; it’s the dishonest bigots who still roam the corridors of power at the SFA and SPL that we need to get rid of.[/COLOR:9c4fe9ea]

Re: "Is it the same old SFA?"

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:04 pm

I've stopped letting that shower of filth affect me in any way! Let's look at the facts:
This country is bigotted against us!
The football association of this country is bigotted against us!
Most (if not all) of the football teams (especially two) in this country are bigotted against us!
Almost the entire refereeing community of this country are bigotted against us!
The media are bigotted against us!
Anyone see a trend here?
We are the problem here! Why don't we admit that we have no right to be here? that we are second class citizens here? that we should just forget our history, accept our fate and join the happy throng of hundom?
Eh? Ye no like that? How no? whits wrang wi ye?
Ach ! he's a fenian, and ye know whit THEY'RE like!
Yes, I do and they're everything you're not!

Fife Bhoy

Postby Fife Bhoy » Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:31 pm

Said it before Joe, the head was removed but the same Masonic Mafia were in all of the key positions. I think all that has happened since Reagan took over is the refs have tried not to make it too blatant but they are such a talentless bunch they can't even make a good job of that.

The trend seems to be to have those with Irish surnames and RC connections do the dirty business so that they can appear to be a broad church at the SFA but in my book they are just the same old same old and the only way to clean it up is to bring in foreign refs.

Otherwise an away boycott. It was a 100% success at Tynecastle in 1972 so why not now in 2011?

tyrebhoy

Postby tyrebhoy » Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:40 pm

So out of the BLUE haha we know have a photo of alleged hand of Hardie on Aloko arm,
well who doctored this photo I wonder, Mr Yorkson do you know who it was maybe Chris Sutton:p:D anyway you were caught Aloko 2 game ban

Joe O'Rourke

Postby Joe O'Rourke » Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:37 pm

I see you've managed to access your account again John.

Return to “CSA News”