"Ross County Defeat MIght be a Blessing in Disguise"

All CSA News is picked up from here and published on Newsnow.co.uk
Joe O'Rourke

"Ross County Defeat MIght be a Blessing in Disguise"

Postby Joe O'Rourke » Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:16 pm

[SIZE=3:328fa356]First things first, Ross County deserved to win and good luck to them in the Final; they outplayed us and more worrying they outfought us; and unfortunately that has been the story all season.[/SIZE:328fa356]

[SIZE=3:328fa356]As far as I’m concerned that might not have been the worst football result for us in our history; ICT takes a bit of beating. But in terms of the future it was a Commercial Disaster.[/SIZE:328fa356]

offshorebhoy

Re: "Ross County Defeat MIght be a Blessing in Disguise"

Postby offshorebhoy » Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:27 pm

joe saturday was as bad as it gets, there was nothing on the pitch not even a fighter mcgeady was and has been for a while posted missing, keane done nothing and they are ment to be the cream of the team, josh thompson is only a boy and takes no blame but the rest are a disgrace to the hoops. a only wish a could have told them what a thought of them on saturday but a think lenny did that for us all. we fight on hail hail.

irish eyes

Postby irish eyes » Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:43 pm

Joe I agree with you. I would love Neil Lennon to be the manager of CELTIC but perhaps later when he has more experience under his belt, also I would not wish this team on Neil Lennon at present and hope he himself decides that yes he will manage CELTIC but further down the line. Not only for the sake of CELTIC but also for his own sake because I believe to take over now would be wrong for him. (only my own opinion and everyone is welcome to their own).

BMURPHY1888

Postby BMURPHY1888 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:54 am

couldnt agree more joe. celtic first and deal with scottish fitbas problems later

offshorebhoy. mcgeady, where do you start with that boy. he has the football intelligence of a lemon. ive often said we are a man down with him on the park. offers very little. he had potential but the last year has been a shocker. his stats are woeful

with thompson, aye didnt have the best game but with maturity will hopefully come good for us

with lenny, dont think hes the man for the job but would like him to stick around and he is more celtic minded than most and we need guys like him around CP

KTF

Return to “CSA News”