"Can We Have a COMPARE THE MARKET. COM for the Media?"

All CSA News is picked up from here and published on Newsnow.co.uk
Joe O'Rourke

"Can We Have a COMPARE THE MARKET. COM for the Media?"

Postby Joe O'Rourke » Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:50 pm

[SIZE=3:eeba8725]I wonder if we could have a Compare the Market. Com for the media, some sort of format where you get the opportunity to choose which journalist you read, or which Radio or TV presenter you listen to, though listening to them maybe it should be named Confused.Com, that would more accurately describe their mental state.[/SIZE:eeba8725]
[SIZE=3:eeba8725][/SIZE:eeba8725]
[SIZE=3:eeba8725]What a pleasant change it would be if our national newspapers were not in the control of people like Jackson, Leckie, Cowan and Waddell; or if we didn’t have to listen to the likes of Keevins, Traynor and Cameron on the Radio; all of them full of their own importance; and devoid of ideas about constructive journalism. Did you ever listen to Cameron waffling on about when he was in Dubai? There has been a lot of talk recently about everyday events here, which are crimes in Dubai; obviously talking absolute nonsense isn’t one of them or they would have locked him up and threw the key away.[/SIZE:eeba8725]

irish eyes

Re: "Can We Have a COMPARE THE MARKET. COM for the Media?"

Postby irish eyes » Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:47 pm

That's why Joe I get all my CELTIC news and info from CELTIC sources only - I wouldn't pay any money to keep any of the folk you mention above in a job. Keep us posted on the meeting situation and if any further open meetings will be taking place. Thanks.

Return to “CSA News”