"The Campaign For Justice Has Started"

All CSA News is picked up from here and published on Newsnow.co.uk
Joe O'Rourke

"The Campaign For Justice Has Started"

Postby Joe O'Rourke » Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:53 pm

[SIZE=3:b50f5e26]First of all it was good to see a bit of passion and commitment back in the team on Saturday, maybe a quick glance over at the dug-out containing Lenny and big Johan explains that; you wouldn’t want to get on the wrong side of that pair; not if you have any ambitions about continuing your football career at Celtic.[/SIZE:b50f5e26]
[SIZE=3:b50f5e26][/SIZE:b50f5e26]
[SIZE=3:b50f5e26]I was quite pleased by the reception given to match referee Dougie Mc Donald by the Celtic fans; although I was not pleased to see four or five of our players shaking hands with him at time up; he should have been treated the way Scott Brown treated him, with total contempt; that’s exactly what he deserves, if Tony Mowbray was the master of his own downfall, then Mc Donald made a serious contribution to that downfall; and for that we wont forget him.[/SIZE:b50f5e26]

max

Re: "The Campaign For Justice Has Started"

Postby max » Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:20 pm

Sorry joe, although we must fight to show how the SFA opperate, we are, have been and always will be on a hiding to nothing.

But I agree we must keep up the fight.

All we can do is highlight to "honest mistakes", and hope that UEFA & FIFA eventually decide to aknowledge what they have known for decades.

The SFA are fully aware, and complicit in this, and will carry on as such because it suites them to do so, UEFA & FIFA choose to turn a blind eye , because it suites them just as much.

Blatant racism & sectarianism for a 100 years doesn't seem to bother them, I doubt it will now.

It sems that , according to UEFA, it's being going on for so long, in some way that makes it all acceptable.

Auldheid

Postby Auldheid » Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:26 pm

This "incompetency" is costing Celtic and the support money. BIG money. How many Robbie Keans are we going to need at £3.38M a year to win at Ibrox? More than a couple based on what Bougherra got away with. If we ever do get enough "Keanes" to overcome the results of incompetency and that is anything but likely, who pays for the extra cost but the Celtic support in higher ticket costs?

This SFA adminstration is taking money out our pockets. Well lets reverse the process and see how they like it: demos to set the agenda, boycotts to follow it up.

The proposal for transparency and accountability is one that would benefit all clubs (bar one), not just Celtic and it totally avoids the "paranoia" shout as a result.

Read the Open Meeting report and see what is happening, then decide if its not worth doing.

jbd

Postby jbd » Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:50 pm

Well said Auldheid. Boycott EVERY away game, until the SFA sit up and take notice.
Hit them where it hurts.
Hail hail.

scuds67

Postby scuds67 » Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:06 pm

As i have said before the fight has to be won on the park. The board has to play a major part in this and get the funds for to build a team that is that far ahead of everyone else and keep us at the top for years to come, this would really sicken them.

Joe O'Rourke

Postby Joe O'Rourke » Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:39 pm

I agree with your remarks, but we need to ensure as far as possible that we are playing on a level playing field.

therooster

Postby therooster » Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:21 pm

the only way forward is to highlight the evidence, get the facts out there. is there anyone in the association that can compile a video of the "Honest Mistakes" that have occurred this season. Get them to put the song honest mistake by the bravery as the soundtrack and get this out all over the net. Plenty examples to choose from:-

Decisions that have went against Celtic have cost Celtic 10 points this season. Rangers have gained 10 points from dodgy decisions. A potential 20 point swing based on poor refereeing decisions. 2 controversial decisions kept Rangers in the League Cup and there were 3 games in the Scottish Cup where Rangers had dodgy decisions go there way.

3 opposing SPL managers (Levein, Gannon & May) make admission to the poor decisions against Celtic and a ref admits to error. (Thomson). Another 5 managers (Craig Brown, Gus McPherson, Peter Houston , Billy Reid & Jocky Scott) complain publicly about decisions that have favoured Rangers. Also an opposing player (Zemmama) complains about decisions against Rangers.

[B:0f152e14]4 valid goals against Rangers chopped off.
5 stonewall penalties against Rangers denied.
4 very soft penalties awarded to Rangers where opposing manager complains.
3 valid goals for Celtic chopped off.
8 stonewall penalties denied for Celtic.
Here are just some examples and quotes from media from 19 games this season. [/B:0f152e14]

[B:0f152e14]3 April 2010 Rangers v Hamilton
Perfectly good Hamilton equaliser is chopped off 10 minutes to go. TV showed was onside.[/B:0f152e14]
Sunday Mail “ANGRY Accies boss Billy Reid last night blasted the officials for denying his side a deserved draw at Ibrox. Hamilton were trailing to Mo Edu's first-half opener when James McArthur knocked home Alex Neil's cross 12 minutes from time. But linesman Steven Craven flagged for offside against sub Joel Thomas - even though McArthur was well onside. And ref Stevie O'Reilly chalked the goal off to hand Rangers a 1-0 victory. Raging Reid said: "I don't think anyone could deny we deserved a point. "I haven't seen McArthur's goal on the monitor but I don't need to."I knew Joel was offside when the cross came in but James wasn't. He came from deep, timed his run well and I'm told he was three yards onside."I was celebrating the goal so I'm disappointed it wasn't given. I had a word with the ref but he had a hard decision."Some they get right, some they get wrong. He called this one wrong."
Sunday Herald “but this was a largely lethargic performance, and one which could have cost Rangers further momentum in the title race had referee Stevie O’Reilly not disallowed a late James McArthur ‘goal’ for an offside which never was. Fifty-thousand hearts skipped a beat when the latest refereeing controversy of a long season arrived with 12 minutes left. Alex Neil curled in a cross, Joel Thomas made a nuisance of himself, and McArthur ran from deep to knee the ball into the bottom corner, only for linesman Steven Craven to spoil the celebrations by erroneously ruling him offside. [B:0f152e14]Rangers doing just enough to win, with a dubious officiating call thrown in: this game was like the 2009/10 SPL season in microcosm.[/B:0f152e14][
B:0f152e14]TWO points gained for Rangers.[/B:0f152e14]

[B:0f152e14]24 March 2010 Dundee United v Rangers[/B:0f152e14]
[B:0f152e14]Dundee United denied a stonewall penalty and had a valid goal chopped off 3 minutes to go.[/B:0f152e14]
[B:0f152e14]Referee – Dougie McDonald[/B:0f152e14]
BBC website “ Kyle Lafferty handled in the Rangers box in the first-half but escaped the award of a penalty against his side. However, despite strenuous penalty appeals from the United players, referee Dougie McDonald awarded a corner to the home side and booked Garry Kenneth for dissent towards the assistant referee. United were dominant for most of the game and David Goodwillie had the ball in the net, only to be flagged offside. United were dominant for most of the game and David Goodwillie had the ball in the net, only to be flagged offside (by linesman Brian McGarry.) United were dominant for most of the game and David Goodwillie had the ball in the net, only to be flagged offside. TV showed Goodwillie was onside. TV also showed Lafferty's hand moving towards the ball to block effort at goal. United scored a last minute winner to knock Rangers out but they would have had a comfortable win if Dougie McDonald had done his job properly.

[B:0f152e14]14 March 2010
Rangers awarded 2 very soft penalties which Dundee United manager complains about. Rangers V Dundee United.
Referee – Dougie McDonald.[/B:0f152e14]
The Scotsman “Houston believed that his team could be in the semi-finals already if a couple of key decisions from the referee had not gone against the visitors."I was disappointed to lose what I thought were two soft penalties," he said.
Dundee United manager Peter Houston rued what he saw as two soft penalty awards by referee Dougie McDonald as his Tangerines earned a 3-3 draw against Rangers yesterday.

Houston said: “I was disappointed to lose what I thought were two soft penalties. The goalkeeper got his foot to the ball for the first one and, for the second one, there could have been a foul on Danny Swanson as we are attacking Rangers, he felt his heels clipped and the ball dropped to Kevin Thomson and the rest is history. “Sean Dillon and Kris Boyd come together, Kris goes down and it’s a penalty.”
BBC website - “I am disappointed and I just wonder if the penalties would have been given at the other end. I hope they would have been," said the Dundee United manager. "Dougie is an honest referee in normal circumstances, I think he is one of the best in Scotland. "But I was disappointed that he got there early to give the penalty kicks."

[B:0f152e14]7 March 2010 Rangers v St Mirren
Opposing manager advices that a different set of rules applies when coming to Ibrox.
Referee – Charlie Richmond.[/B:0f152e14]
From BBC Website - St Mirren boss Gus MacPherson was angry Rangers' David Weir was not punished by referee Charlie Richmond for a foul early in the Buddies' loss at Ibrox. "I'm not wanting players booked or red-carded but there are laws to the game," MacPherson told BBC Scotland after Saints' 3-1 defeat. "David Weir impeded Michael Higdon in the process of shooting, he affected how he was shooting.
"There's a decision to get made there. No decision was made." MacPherson feels guidelines set down at the start of the season are not being adhered to. "It's compulsory that we must go to a meeting at the start of the season, it's not optional, and we're set down guidelines," he said."And during the course of the season, these guidelines change. I'm not just talking about St Mirren games, I'm talking throughout the game as we see it. "We watch games, we go to games and we see clips on the BBC and we see a different set of rules getting applied. None more so than when we're coming here (to Ibrox).”

[B:0f152e14]28 February 2010 – Rangers v Celtic
Scott Brown controversially sent off after altercation with Lafferty who did not receive a card.[/B:0f152e14] [B:0f152e14]Bougherra got booked eraly on and then had 7 subsequent fouls on Celtic's forwards and did not get sent off.[/B:0f152e14] Ten men Celtic were pushed back for last 25 mins and Bougherra set up winning goal in injury time. Both teams had soft penalty claims denied in the match. Kamara & Edu. Neither were stonewallers but contact was made. Former ref Kenny Clark said the ref had a "very good game", then went on to state both 'Laugherty' and Bougherra were "fortunate" to stay on the park.
The Scotsman :- striker Kyle Lafferty has admitted Scott Brown was unlucky to be sent off by referee Dougie McDonald in Sunday's Old Firm derby. Celtic have appealed against the red card dished out to their captain after a clash with Lafferty. Rangers went on to seal victory thanks an injury-time goal from Maurice Edu and went ten points clear of their rivals.Northern Ireland international Lafferty, now preparing to face Albania in a friendly tonight, said: "To produce a red card was harsh but it is the referee's decision and is nothing to do with me.”
BBC Website - “Scott Brown claims that Scotland team-mates backed his belief that he had been harshly sent off for Celtic against Rangers last weekend. Celtic failed in an attempt to have the red card overturned and the decision has left the midfielder mystified. "The decision is really disappointing," Brown, who will now miss three matches, told Celtic's official website. "I know our view was shared by many others and players that I've spoken to with the Scotland squad this week."
BBC Website “ And Clark said: "I've got to say that I did note a couple of times about Bougherra living dangerously, and I think he was on his very last life, as it were. "He was treading a very thin line. On another day he might well have been red-carded, but he got away with it. "I think he was very fortunate to remain where he was."
If the ref had sent off Bougherra and punished Lafferty and Brown equally the game would have more than likley finished a draw.
[B:0f152e14]ONE point dropped for Celtic. Two gained by Rangers. [/B:0f152e14]

[B:0f152e14]14 February 2010 – Hibs v Rangers
When does an elbow in the face = obstruction ? [/B:0f152e14]Opposing player incensed by decision.
Boyd elbows Zemmama in face which the Hibs player claimed would have been a sending off in other countries. Referee Conroy later said the booking was for obstruction which meant Boyd was not supsended for the upcoming Old Firm game. This is despite TV evidence showing that Conroy did not indicate it was an indirect free kick by not raising his hand when free kick was taken.
[B:0f152e14]Referee – Steve Conroy[/B:0f152e14]
The Herald “Merouane Zemmama last night claimed Kris Boyd “went for his face” with his elbow and would have been sent off in other countries. The Rangers striker was booked after his arm caught Zemmama. Walter Smith, the Rangers manager, said he believed the caution had pushed his striker though the 18-point disciplinary mark, thus meaning Boyd would be unable to play against Celtic in two weeks. However, Steve Conroy, the match referee, later confirmed that the booking would only amount to two points for obstruction, leaving Boyd one point shy of suspension.
Zemmama, who also claimed Kenny Miller went down “far too easily” for the penalty which Boyd converted in the second half, said of the incident that led to the yellow card: “He hit me with his elbow in the face and I lay down. “In Scotland it was a yellow card but in other countries it would have been a red. The referee gave it for obstruction which surprised me because Boyd didn’t look for the ball, only for my face and body. 
It was a bad challenge, which was disappointing. I told him at half-time he should go for the ball and not my face, but he said nothing to me.”
Zemmama said of Conroy’s decision to award a spot kick after Miller went down after a challenge from Sol Bamba: “I don’t think it was a penalty and after that our morale was down. Miller went down far too easily.”

[B:0f152e14]10 February 2010 - Motherwell v Rangers
Motherwell denied a goal which was 2 yards onside that would have put them 2-0 up. Linesman flagged incorrectly for offside.[/B:0f152e14]
Craig Brown was livid after seeing TV evidence showing goal was well onside, TV pundits Hendry and Butcher both agree goal should have stood. Ray Stubbs on ESPN said that point could make all the difference at end of season.
Daily Record report next to a picture of Brown furiously pointing the finger at Callum Murray (referee) and linesman John Gilmour:-
“Craig Brown last night accused bungling linesman of costing Motherwell a famous victory over Rangers. The furious Fir Park boss had to be dragged away from Gilmour at full-time as he protested the controversial decision to disallow a second-half Ross Forbes goal for offside. Forbes poked home Stephen Craigan's knockdown to seemingly put his side 2-0 up and on the brink of a first home win over Gers for seven years. But Gilmour flagged despite TV pictures later clearly showing the goal should have stood. Well boss Brown was in no doubt his side had been robbed and said: "I've seen the TV evidence and it indicates the goal was OK.”
[B:0f152e14]ONE point gained for Rangers[/B:0f152e14]

[B:0f152e14]16 January 2010 - Celtic v Falkirk 3 major decisions go against Celtic[/B:0f152e14]
1.Hand ball by Falkirk defender - no penalty
2.Fortune pulled down in box - no penalty
3.Arthur handles ball 17 yards from goal 1 yard inside his box and a free kick is given to Falkirk 20 yards from goal. This could have given Falkirk the winning goal
[B:0f152e14]Referee - Alan Muir[/B:0f152e14]
Mail on Sunday - 'Falkirk manager Eddie May said: "Overall, I thought it was a fair result. But I think they should have had a penalty."
Daily Mail - 'Alan Muir denied the Parkhead club a late penalty claim - when Brian McLean tangled with Fortune - in the 1-1 draw with Falkirk on Saturday. Hinkel was also unhappy about Celtic keeper Artur Boruc being penalised for apparently stepping out of his area late on. "It's not really my thing to say something about referees but, once again, we had some very strange decisions," said Hinkel. “Not even just the penalty - look at the situation when Artur had a free-kick given against him.”
[B:0f152e14]TWO points dropped. Opposing manager admits Celtic should have had penalty.[/B:0f152e14]
[B:0f152e14]
10 January 2010 - Hamilton v Rangers
3-2 down and a very very doubtful penalty given to Rangers, Hamilton player lying on ground while trying to move his hand away hand ball penalty given.
Referee – Charlie Richmond[/B:0f152e14]
Scotsman - "They needed a touch of good fortune to equalise when referee Charlie Richmond rather harshly penalised Hamilton debutant Stuart Elliott for handball, awarding the spot-kick from which Kenny Miller converted."
A gift given to Rangers by ref to keep them in the Cup. It’s okay saying Richmond denied Miller a penalty in the replay but if it was not for the ludicrous decision in first game there would have been no replay.

[B:0f152e14]3 January 2010 - Celtic v Rangers
2 shocking decisions cost Celtic the 3 points (regardless of the poor finishing) [/B:0f152e14]Fortune scores a goal - chopped off incorrectly.
Lafferty assaults Hinkel - a red card offence but only yellow given.
[B:0f152e14]Referee - Steve Conroy[/B:0f152e14]
Scotsman - "Following the controversial decision by Conroy to disallow what looked like a perfectly good Fortune goal after 19 minutes. Moments later, Rangers striker Kyle Lafferty was perhaps fortunate only to be booked for a late challenge on Celtic right-back Andreas Hinkel."
[B:0f152e14]TWO points dropped. ONE point gained for Rangers. 2 derbies in a row that multiple decisions go against Celtic[/B:0f152e14]

[B:0f152e14]12 December 2009 - Motherwell v Celtic
Celtic denied TWO stonewall penalties.[/B:0f152e14]
Samaras chopped in box in 1st half - No penalty.
Hand ball by Motherwell defender - No penalty.
[B:0f152e14]Referee - Charlie Richmond[/B:0f152e14]
Celtic do get penalty but only after having 3 claims for a penalty, two of which were stonewallers.
Guardian - "Even if Celtic did have a legitimate claim for a penalty when Samaras was tripped by Reynolds. Another two poor decisions from referee Charlie Richmond denied them penalties after McGeady had equalised. When Celtic were finally awarded a penalty for Saunders's foul on Samaras, Robson gave the goalkeeper an easy save with a weak shot close to his left side."

[B:0f152e14]8 November 2009 - Falkirk v Celtic
At 3-3 in last minute Celtic had a goal disallowed when TV showed it was ONSIDE.[/B:0f152e14]
Flag goes up for offside when Samaras clearly onside right through on goal.
[B:0f152e14]Referee - Brian Winter[/B:0f152e14]
Daily Record - "Celtic fans yelped in frustration - and their mood would not have improved when television replays showed assistant Lawrence Kerrigan was wrong to flag for offside when Samaras was played in behind the Bairns defence in injury time."
“His shot may have been blocked by Olejnik but it dropped to McDonald who poked the ball into the net only to see the flag fluttering along his line of vision. To be fair, Celtic players kept their protests to a minimum.”
[B:0f152e14]TWO points dropped[/B:0f152e14]

[B:0f152e14]27 October 2009 Dundee v Rangers League Cup quarter final.
Dundee were drawing 1-1 with Rangers when they were denied not one but TWO stonewall penalties according to Dundee manager Jocky Scott.[/B:0f152e14]

The Scotsman “Dundee manager Jocky Scott was fulsome in his praise of his team's efforts but incensed by the referee Dougie McDonald's refusal to accept two strong penalty claims from the home side with the score at 1-1. Midfielder Craig Forsyth went down under a challenge from Rangers goalkeeper Neil Alexander, while Dundee also felt Griffiths was barged off the ball by Whittaker.
"I thought we performed brilliantly, especially up until Rangers made it 2-1," said Scott. "I thought we were well in the game and, at that point, we were on top. Unfortunately, we didn't score a second goal when we were on top. But I don't think we deserved to lose 3-1. Apart from the own goal, a couple of decisions went against us. We had two stonewall penalty kicks not given, I don't care what anyone says. For the first one, Craig Forsyth says the goalkeeper definitely touched him.
"There was no reason for him to go down as he would have been in a position to score. For the second one, a blind man could see it was a definite foul. Sometimes you get these decisions against the bigger teams, sometimes you don't."
Unsurprisingly, Smith did not concur with his close friend's assessment of the incidents. "I didn't see the first one, because my view from the directors' box was obscured by a pole," said Smith, who was serving the last match of his four game SFA suspension from the technical area.
"But for the second one I felt it was a case of the Dundee player backing in to Steven Whittaker."

[B:0f152e14]4 October 2009 - Rangers v Celtic
Celtic denied TWO stonewall penalties. Maloney booked for diving. Referee later apologises for getting one penalty decision wrong.[/B:0f152e14]
Lafferty assaults Zhing Zhi and Weir recklessly follows through on McDonald. Neither booked.
[B:0f152e14]Referee - Craig Thomson[/B:0f152e14]
STV website and various media - "Old Firm referee Craig Thomson has admitted he’s 'disappointed' at getting his decision wrong when he decided not to award Celtic a penalty in the 12th minute. Hugh Dallas said: 'Craig and I have had our post match de-brief. Whilst I would compliment Craig for his overall handling of yesterday's encounter, he is disappointed at his error of judgement when he decided against awarding a penalty to the visiting team in the 12th minute.'"
Motherwell manager Jim Gannon later said: "Right now there is a question mark over the standard of our refereeing, and it affects the SPL table. After the last Old Firm game Hugh Dallas had to defend the referee . But the result of that match might have been different had the ref got the big decisions correct.
“At the end of the season Celtic could look back and say, ‘That result cost us the title.’ The fact is, if no one speaks up, then nothing will change.”
Assuming the worst Celtic would have gained a draw with 2 or 3 penalties being awarded.
[B:0f152e14]ONE point dropped. TWO gained by Rangers.[/B:0f152e14]

[B:0f152e14]26 September 2009 - Rangers v Aberdeen
McCulloch elbows Aberdeen player deliberately. No red card [/B:0f152e14]or TV evidence case by SPL.
[B:0f152e14]Referee - Iain Brines[/B:0f152e14]
Daily Record - "Rangers midfielder Lee McCulloch, however, was fortunate not to pick up a red card from Brines for an elbow on McGuire."
Rangers would have been playing 45 mins with 10 men if Brines had done his job. Next match for Rangers was Old Firm game. McCulloch escapes ban which could have been a 3 match ban for violent conduct.
21 September 2009 - Celtic v Hearts
McGinn chopped in box. Stonewall penalty denied with 5 mins to go.[/B:0f152e14]
[B:0f152e14]Referee - Dougie McDonald[/B:0f152e14]
Daily Record - "The Northern Irish international was brought down inside the box by Lee Wallace with five minutes to go of Sunday's SPL clash at Parkhead, only for referee Dougie McDonald to award a corner to the bemusement of everyone inside the stadium."
Belfast Telegraph - "Five minutes from the end of normal time, the Irishman was denied what looked a clear-cut penalty by referee Dougie McDonald when he appeared to be chopped down by Jambos' left-back Lee Wallace as he burst into the Hearts penalty area. "
Celtic scored in 93rd minute and got the 3 points.
13 September - 2009 - Celtic v Dundee Utd
Celtic had a Samaras goal incorrectly chopped off for offside. Also denied stonewall penalty when Dodds handled ball in last minute. Dodds admitted to hand ball. Levein said he was surprised he never caught it.[/B:0f152e14]
[B:0f152e14]Referee - Steve Conroy.[/B:0f152e14]
Scotland on Sunday - "Levein left the field quietly at the end and there was probably a reason for that. His side appeared to come out the right side of two highly contentious calls in the second half; a Georgios Samaras "goal" chalked off and a Celtic penalty claim waved away by referee Steve Conroy. The "goal" was put away by Samaras just before the hour mark and only a couple of minutes after he came on for Landry N'Guemo."
Tony Mowbray, in his understated way, challenged us to look at the incident on video, the comment of a man who is convinced that Samaras' effort should have stood. Much later, a couple of minutes into injury time in fact, an Andreas Hinkel cross hit Darren Dodds on the arm and many a spot-kick has been given in such circumstances. Asked about it later, Levein offered a cheeky response: "I've spoken to Darren about it and he said he was really disappointed he never held it. Dodds said: "The ball hit my head and then hit my thumb." That's that, then. It should have been a penalty."
[B:0f152e14]TWO points dropped.[/B:0f152e14]

[B:0f152e14]30 August 2009 - Hibs v Celtic
McGeady sent off for diving 45 yards from goal after riding a few tackles after going on a run.
Referee - Dougie McDonald[/B:0f152e14]
BBC website - " Tony Mowbray insisted referee Dougie McDonald was wrong to send off Aiden McGeady for an alleged dive in Celtic's 1-0 win over Hibernian. McGeady's dismissal came just days after Arsenal's Eduardo was accused of diving against Celtic to win a penalty. "If we hadn't had the week we've had in the media, I would suggest the referee would never have made it a sending off." In March 2010 Evening Times refelected on that incident- “ Dougie McDonald sent off McGeady at Hibernian this season for diving. McGeady and Mowbray were both outraged at the decision.
The alleged offence happened on the halfway line where “simulation” to gain an advantage was perhaps not the likeliest option for McGeady to take. Many believed he was merely trying to avoid being injured as a tackle was coming in.

[B:0f152e14]24 August 2009 - Hearts v Rangers
Rangers heading for a draw, awarded penalty in last minute for tackle which looked soft and looked outside box.[/B:0f152e14]
Referee - Craig Thomson
Daily Mail - "The Tynecastle side thought the penalty was harsh, arguing that the foul by Ismael Bouzid on Steven Naismith was committed outside the penalty box, while Rangers considered Thomson unlucky to be red-carded."
[B:0f152e14]TWO points gained for Rangers.[/B:0f152e14]
Things even themselves out over a season. Not in Scotland they don't. The above is not paranoia. All facts and all quotes from media.

Joe O'Rourke

Postby Joe O'Rourke » Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:41 am

Great post mate, if you dont mind i'm going to print this off and study it; i have a sixteen minute video that covers most of what you are saying.
Joe

therooster

Postby therooster » Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:18 pm

no worries joe. i posted this a few months ago on another website ands someone copied it and sent it into real radio which was great as it got ther facts out there. it was put on the real radio website and was mentioned a few times in their show. however, i think it would be more effective with all the clips on a video. i am working on a Top 40 countdown of Honest Mistakes this season. This would be good on a video also. once i finish i will send onto you.

irish eyes

Postby irish eyes » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:12 pm

Excellent work therooster.

Return to “CSA News”